Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

Registered
Just wanted to say hello. I am not new to firearms but, am a new Hi Point owner. I've been a gun owner since I was in my teens (60 years old now).
I've read some good things about Hi Point and know a couple of folks that own Hi Points and they really like them. So, when I saw the Hi Point .45 ACP in a local gun store for $99, I couldn't resist. They even threw in a free box of Blazer 230 Grain FMJ on the deal 馃檪
I brought the gun home and ran about 40 rounds through it without a hitch. Mild recoil for a 45 and shoots to the point of aim. I like it!
I am curious though, the pistol is obviously used but, it came with all the factory documentation and accessories in a box with the serial number on it. I've read about Hi Points great factory service so, is the pistol some sort of factory reconditioned item?
Could be the original owner just kept all of it together?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Could be I guess but, they had two of them in the with the boxes and accessories in the shop where I bought it. They were both the same older style HS .45 ACP but, one of them had a chrome plated slide along with the usual painted black lower.
I bought the pistol at Larry's Pawn & Gun in Madison and, they probably still have the chrome one if anyone local is interested 馃檪 Larry's is a great place, they've been in business since the 70's. It's about like a gun show that you can go to on any week day.

Premium Member
The 50+ babe with the 30 y.o. titties??

馃樄 馃樄 馃樄
She moved back to NC to her home and the crazy daughter situation. She quit doing the traveling nurse thing. Went back to the hospital where she used to work 1.5 years ago. She offered to put my name on the house if I would move there. Not happening.

BTW she was 60+ with the 30yo................

• Love
Reactions: undeRGRound

ROLL wif Da MOLE!
She moved back to NC to her home and the crazy daughter situation. She quit doing the traveling nurse thing. Went back to the hospital where she used to work 1.5 years ago. She offered to put my name on the house if I would move there. Not happening.

BTW she was 60+ with the 30yo................
Big Dummy...
Best offer you have had w/o the wedding ring, EVER

King of you Monkeys
Up down

Premium Member
Big Dummy...
Best offer you have had w/o the wedding ring, EVER
Her 30yo daughter lives in the house with a 10mo baby, 7 yo autistic son.............pass. The house is a money pit

Premium Member
He's on a dating app. FilletOFish.
Talking to a Brazilian gal. I know zero Portogese. She knows zero English. I have translation app.

Resident PITA
Talking to a Brazilian gal. I know zero Portogese. She knows zero English. I have translation app.
Well now we know what's on next seasons 90 Day Fiance'.

Reactions: moona11

Premium Member

Premium Member
21 - 38 of 38 Posts