Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just got my first gun today. It's a C9. I have taken a concealed carry course and and I am applying for my concealed carry permit . I am going to try to take my gun to a range some time soon . I bought a 50 pack of 115gr fmj belom bullets . If anyone has ever shot these bullets through their C9, can you let me know if they are any good or not and if there is a certain brand of hollow points that work well with the C9.

·
Premium Member
21,295 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,850 Posts
From what I have seen and read, it should be great ammo. Better than a lot out there. The first Youtube video on TNT's list says Belom is the Law Enforcement/Military ammo group for Prvi Partizan. Also known as PPU.
It is a Serbian Government controlled/owned company. Just like Prvi is.

They are a part of this group. Heavy hitters.

Serbia basically controls all ammo manufacturing as well as weapons. Same as Russia does. But a lot better than Russia in my opinion.
Belom says they operate under the above heavy hitter.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Welcome sam_s_88!
Belom is new to me. But....sells for $29.95 / 50 rds.
In today's market that a pretty good non-gouging low price.

·
Premium Member
6,850 Posts
PPU/Prvi Partizan distributors here can all buy and sell Belom. It is exported from Serbia and Imported here by the main company. YugoImport SDPR J.P. They are trying to get ammo here to help make up for some PRVI calibers that are in short supply right now. We will likely see a lot more Belom in 9mm and 7.62 x 39 in the future. All nice brass cases.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
We will likely see a lot more Belom in 9mm and 7.62 x 39 in the future. All nice brass cases.
Surprised at the google results with the number of sellers.
I'd probably buy and try it but I reload and have thousands of rounds of 9mm.
Be nice if the word gets out on the price and the 9mm gougers on GB have to eat their overstock.

·
Premium Member
35,829 Posts
Surprised at the google results with the number of sellers.
I'd probably buy and try it but I reload and have thousands of rounds of 9mm.
Be nice if the word gets out on the price and the 9mm gougers on GB have to eat their overstock.
The gougers will just buy it all up and re-sell it, unless the sellers put limits on the purchases.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts