Hello from southeastern Georgia

Discussion in 'Welcome Aboard' started by JeffF64, Jun 9, 2015.

1. JeffF64

JeffF64 Member

Been a member for a couple month’s but this is my first post, just been reading on here to decide if I wanted to purchase a 995TS

2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the asylum. Beat ya to it Rach! If you have any questions fell free to ask.

3. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

GO ahead on, buy it! You've lost more money than a 995TS cost?

WELCOME!

4. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    You do not want to purchase a 995TS. What you really want is a 4595TS.

5. planosteve

Think is correct, you really do want the 4595.

6. Rerun

Rerun Member

Howdy!

Welcome to the Best Forum on the internet.

Ask any question and there may be someone hereabouts that can provide You with the answer.

eldar

7. JeffF64

JeffF64 Member

Sorry guess I should have proof read this a little better, I purchase the 995, just had not posted anything on here since I joined a few months ago. Wanted to keep it the same caliber as the handguns I have, so that is logic for the 995. I posted in the carbine section about first time out to range with it, I kinda thought I probably had to post my first post in this section first before I could post elsewhere on the forum, the other forum I joined you had to post into the welcome section before you could post anywhere else. I am a newbie to forums, but I do enjoy reading the threads here and the advice you all give, that’s what made me go with the Hi-Point Carbine, I was looking for a carbine and during my search for the one I ran across this forum and read through some threads which sold me on this carbine verses others I looked at, cannot beat the price along with the warranty.

8. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Get a real gun :-D 4595 all the way. Only girls shoot 9mm and Mel;-) o wait Evil shoots a 4595 so its just Mel ;-)

9. planosteve

A good looking, funny, 45 shooting wife. Man you have it made.

10. moona11

I am a lucky sob ;-)

11. JeffF64

JeffF64 Member

well dang on it, if i would have know i was a girl all those years ago, i probably could have sold something that most guys want and made me some extra money. But I kinda figured I could battlefield pickup 9mm easier if it ever came to that since military still uses 9mm, plus it's alot cheaper to practice for the time being. but :thankyou: for your advice,

12. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Wrong! you do not want a 995 or 4595. You want a 4095. Don't listen to those losers. :foilhat::rofl:
    Anyways, welcome from Colorado:hyper:

13. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Welcome Jeff!
    Congrats on your purchase.
    Don't listen to any of the others, they couldn't stay on topic if they tried.
    But we've had many a 9 vs 40 vs 45 discussion here lol

14. moona11

Nope I think this is a first time we've ever brought it up;-)

15. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I have several 4595's!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  16. planosteve

I don't recall discussing it either. Maybe we need a thread about the superiority of the 45 to the 9mm and 40.:rolleyes::D;):rofl:

17. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Welcome from the Great Southwest! I have both the 995ts and the 4595ts. I do not have the 4095ts because I didn't have any other guns chambered in 40. Now I do, so I guess I need to get one.
    Anyway. you really can't go wrong with any of the carbines. Gotta love em'. Fun fun fun!!