Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello gang

these Hi-point 9mm pistols look intriguing. anyone know a gun shop in southwest Ohio where I can check one out? are they any good? do they really sell for under $200?

i am building quite the gun collection

ruger gp100 6"
S&W M&P 40c
High Standard model b .22 auto
s&w 422 6" .22 auto
colt detective special .38 spcl
Ruger 10/22
Ruger 77/22 magnum
ruger mini-14
Henry rifle lever action .22
savage side by side double bbl 20 ga shotgun
mossberg 12 ga pump
Dresden smooth bore musket converted from flint lock to cap lock
grandfathers US navy dress sabre...............

always room for one more firearm... anyways glad to be here!!!!

Markus Z Skruvsta

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TN. Sure hope all you Buckeye's don't get together at one time, it would tilt the world your way.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
:welcome: from Oklahoma! The Hi-Point 9mm (model C9) is indeed a great value. I purchased mine a couple of months ago for about $130 (if I remember correctly) here in Oklahoma City. It's been flawless so far though I've only put about 200 rounds through it. I don't think you can go wrong buying one!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome:

From Arizona

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answer all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :yes: :thinking:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

·
Registered
34 Posts
:welcome:
From Fairfield Ohio
Garys Guns on maggie in Fairfield has a 40 cal HiPoint in stock wants $200 for it. I picked up a c-9 a month ago about 40min from Fairfield for $140 New

Tom Retired USN

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I purchased my Hi-Point C9 for $139.99 plus tax from Fin-Feather-Fur in Ashland, Ohio.

They have the 380 $119.99 and the JCP40S&W $179.99.

Great place to make a road trip to here in Ohio, sort of like a Cabelas, but smaller.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Vandalia tactical in vandalia OH. has them. Old english gun shop in vandalia Oh. has them. Vandalia range and armory in vandalia Oh. sells hi-point. Was just to all three last weekend and they all had hi-point pistols and carbines.

·
Registered
855 Posts
:welcome: from Lancaster. My JHP was $160 and my wifes CF380 was $120.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome, the more buckeyes the better. Least the sweater vest won a BCS game, its been a while!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.