Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO!

Recently purchased a Hi-Point .45 and a Hi-Point .380!! Looking at purchasing the 9mm! Glad to join a forum absent of gun snobbery (and I do own an expensive gun)!

Thanks,

Jeffrey

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My assistant, Leland, will be by to dole out the meds. :sleezy:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I must be a special case addict. I purchased the .45 and the .380 at the same time, haven't even received them yet, and now I am already purchasing the C9! I would go ahead and purchase the .40 but I already have a .40 weapon! You know... I think I might just go ahead and buy the .40! Why not! I'm addicted!!!!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
:welcome: Have fun with them and keep them well fed!

·
Registered
581 Posts
hello fellow texan, glad to have you here. and enjoy the guns. I have 5 of them myself. got a 380, 2 9mms one compact and one comp, got a 40 and a 45 and of course a 995 carbine. they get to you my friend. a good gun for a little money.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Welcome to the addiction! My name is Leland and im a certified Hi Point Addiction Therapist. My assistant Broomhead has already informed you of this AWSOME sickness.

Click here to see an actual Therapy Session in progress!!!!!

Now tell me all about it!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.