Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FUTURE 995 OWNER... MY BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO BUY ME A NEW GUN.. AND HE IS GOING TO PAINT IT PINK.. HE IS R1100 ON THE BOARD.. :)

P.S. HOW DO I GET MY ZOMBIE EXTERMINATION PATCH?

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
FUTURE 995 OWNER... MY BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO BUY ME A NEW GUN.. AND HE IS GOING TO PAINT IT PINK.. HE IS R1100 ON THE BOARD.. :)

P.S. HOW DO I GET MY ZOMBIE EXTERMINATION PATCH?
:welcome:
You need to send our member lbreevesii a PM and ask him if he's got any left, and what he's asking for them... deal with him, with confidence!
Pink 995? I'm impressed and sickened at the same time, but hey, whatever floats your boat!!! :) Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

My assistant, Leland, will be by to dole out the meds. :sleezy:

We need more members of the fairer, and of course more beautiful, sex. A pink 995 sounds pretty cool. I am about to paint the grips on my black/blue Phoenix hp22a pink for my wife and give it to her for her birthday tomorrow. She is into pink guns now also. I just need to sign her up for a permit class.

BTW, please don't post in all caps. Web etiquette has deemed all caps to be a sign of shouting or to express anger, astonishment, surprise, or over-the-top excitement.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Welcome ms995!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts