Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Just snagged a 995 with red dot and laser for 175. Previous owner never shot it after buying it two months ago. Was literally NIB.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That is a really good deal compared for what I just payed for mine

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

-->Go Here and read. My compilation of common malfunctions, their causes, and fixes.<--

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
:welcome:

Nice deal on the 995

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answear all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To be honest, I never thought I'd actually buy a hi-point. Been eyeing the carbines though in the Century newspaper that shows up once in a while at the house, and ran into a couple dealers here in MN that say they have them in stock. When this used one popped up on a board I frequent, and the guy said it comes with laser, red dot, original box, it's never been fired, and to make him an offer, I PM'd him a number. Figured I'd not get it, but he took me up on it. Then I figured I'd end up meeting him only to find out that the rifle wasn't as he'd represented. Turned out I was wrong again. Deal went smoothly and now I can't wait to get to the range to try it out. My extra mags and Bushman part should be here by the end of the week. Sometimes deals just fall into one's lap. Rare, but it happens.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts