Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why are these so hard to find. No one has them. I've checked on gunbroker, auctionarms, and every online dealer I can find. Local dealers here in NC just laugh when I ask. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Keep your head up...one will turn up. 8)
HP Company is too behind on backorders.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I know that you checked out gunbroker...but keep watching on there. That is a good place. I have GOOD feedback, 17 on GB. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
We got lucky and found ours at the 2007 Knob Creek Machine gun show.I was looking at another gun all wknd and when i went to get it someone else had bought it.My wife ended up picking out the 4095 and we love the hell out of it.Now im glad we got it seeing how hard it is to find anymore.paid $230 for it.brand new in the box.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Got 2 of them at a local store here. $249 & 289. The more expensive one has a laser and muzzle break. Both new.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I couldn't find one after several months of searching, either, but you could try what I did.
Early on in my searching, I asked a few of the nearest gunshops to call me as soon as somebody sold them a 4095.
One morning, several months later, one called me, said they had one they'd give me for $200, and I headed over there immediately.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Check pawn shops. That's where I got my 4095.
Paid $99.95 for it. 8)

·
Registered
799 Posts
I just gave up and got a Sub 2k in 40 I couldnt find one and had on order for 3 monthes with no updates so best of luck to ya.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.