Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I really need some help here. I have been looking for a C9 for almost 6 months now and no luch. I REALLY want the Comp model but I would settle for a regular one. But most of the dealers I have spoken with dont even carry Hi-point. I live in the Cincinnati, OH area if anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very thankfull.

On another note I hear the C9 was supposed to be being redesigned. Dose anyone have a release date for the gun? Would it be worth waiting for that one?

·
Registered
205 Posts
shop here n tulsa has 9 c9s just called the other day

Arrow Pawn Shop
Address: 303 S. 193rd E. Ave.
City: Tulsa
State: OK
Zip: 74108
Phone: 918-266-7854

·
Registered
34 Posts
There is a place just north of Cincinnati Oh. That carrys the Hi-Points just talked to him yesterday. Has the C9, 380, 40, 45 in stock all new all priced right $140 for the c-9.

Stooten Sack

513- 312-2727

Tom USN Retired

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey thanks a lot everyone for you help. I was able to get a hold of 2 dealers that had some in stock.

Big thanks to navyman for the recommendation to Shootin' Shack. They have them in stock and for $140 like u said. That a great deal. I found one other place in College hill but they wanted $169 and wouldn't come down on price at all.

bad5ogt... PM me we may be able to work something out.

On another note the Comp model has been discontinued.... o well. But I have heard they are coming out with a 45 acp Carbine. Whats the latest on that.. . I would love to get my hands on one of those.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts