Here we go.... NEO ROAST!!!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Taurus357, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Neo has just been inducted into the ranks of Modship. Let the flames fly. I, for one, want to congratulate him on being the first gun grabbing liberal hippy to infiltrate the ranks of a Firearms Forum. Liberal spy, I'm watching you.

2. Ha, primal beat me to it!

3. griff30

griff30 Member

The British are coming!

4. A liberal moderator in a gun group, who would have ever thought. :shock:

5. Yeah, this place is going to the dogs! :wink:

Wow, 2 roasts for one new moderator... I think we must really like this guy... :D

6. Umm, is there a mod around that can merge these threads?

:)

7. griff30

griff30 Member

Lets have neo do it...

8. HAHAH, yea me and Primal created them at the same time, so ohwell. I mean it's neo, come on, we have enough material to do two roasts at once!

9. Why on earth would you let a Brit onto the forums at all, let alone make one a mod!

10. neothespian

neothespian Member

Wow...they were right: It was alot easier than we thought re-patriotizing these yanks to the crown. They just gave me the keys to the joint and....

Er...I mean :oops: Thanks guys!!! :D

11. You are FAR from having the keys to the joing Neo, this is just, shall we say, the combo to the liquor cabinet.

I bet by the end of the weekend, you'll have that damn thing stocked with all that fruity shat you Brits like to sip as you smoke $300.00 cigars around the fireplace discussing your fox hunt.... Oh, and you're from Ireland, so don't forget the kilt.

12. unclerob

unclerob Member

At last, a REAL Mod!!!

[​IMG]

Neo, Couldn't resist, even though few will get it.

13. What's even funnier is I bet neo could ID that make and model of the bike, PLUS tell you a history on it!

14. He might even be able to tell you the name and social security number of the guy riding it....

15. In his defense, he seems to be the kind of liberal who knows exactly how, which, and under what circumstances to grab that gun. :D

As for his wierdo Buddhist tendencies, mentioned elsewhere: a bow in Gassho.

16. neothespian

neothespian Member

FINALLY someone got it right!!

Oh, and the bike is a 1963 ish Vespa VBB, and it looks like most of those lights are on a Cupinini rack kit. They still make 'em ya know.

And yes that's a Fred Perry suit, you can tell by the cut of the lapels. Popular with "Hard Mods" because the pocketwatch loop behind the right lapel was perfect for hiding a flick knife.

17. No, I didn't know...but my god you are something else. Now back to the girlfriend and her rack... ;-) I can't believe someone can look at that photo and get that much from it. Too taken back to rip on you... for the moment.

18. neothespian

neothespian Member

That's only because you're new mod....

[​IMG]

....IS a mod. Well, the newest version of one anyways.

Oh, and as for pics of the GF, I don't have any of her "rack" that are decent to post on here. Sorry guys but I DO have a heightened sense of proper attitude when it comes to my girl. But, if ElGuapo is able to make dinner on the way back from New Mexico, I'm sure he will be able to vouch.