Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a qoute, from an article.
The article is about the Harvard Professor being arrested on is own property for yelling at a cop.

Sabine Charles, 37, a white cardiologist who lives in Hyde Park, is married to a black man and said that she could not count how many times people had interrupted the two over the years to ask her, quietly, "Is this man bothering you?"

"I say, 'Guess what? He's not! We're actually on a romantic date, can't you tell?' " she said. "Even here in this diverse area I've heard people say, 'Look at those black guys coming toward us.' I say, 'Yes, but they're wearing lacrosse shorts and Calvin Klein jeans. They're probably the kids of the professor down the street.' "

"You have to be able to discern differences between people," she said, criticizing the practice of racial profiling. "It's very frustrating."

I just hope the awesome irony in this snippet doesn't escape anyone.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Not lost at all but then every one know us crakas be racist bastids.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love that it's ok to Judge people Not on their color of skin, but on the cost of the designer clothes they are wearing.

Look at those black guys coming toward us.' I say, 'Yes, but they're wearing lacrosse shorts and Calvin Klein jeans.

I still say Race is less significant, than Economic Class, and Culture.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The REAL liberal feelings about black people do not surprise me. They hate everybody they say they want to help!

·
Registered
177 Posts
The REAL liberal feelings about black people do not surprise me. They hate everybody they say they want to help!
You're not suppose to judge the decisions or perceptions of liberals. They are the only ones who can judge, don't question that it's not PC. :cantlook:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.