Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all new owner here just picked up a brand new cf380 at the local gun store for SD mainly took her out and put 100 rounds through it well actually 75 of them were my wife trying to hit the broad side of a barn i havent shot anything since i got back from iraq (m.o.s.19k) well my shiny new 380 only had cycling isues twice due to my wifes limpwristing she eventually got down to about an 8" inch grouping of 10 bullets @ 10 yards and i was down to about a 4" grouping of ten rounds @ 15yards had to work today but hope to get alot more rounds down range glad i found you guys hope to learn something 8)

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Hi nitro, welcome

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

My assistant, Leland, will be by to dole out the meds. sleezy:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys i'm really happy with this pistol :D minus my crimson trace laser sight and easy dissasembly it shoots just as good if not better than my m9 :wideeyed: i had when i was in the military i have always laughed at idiots for paying to much for guns and could never justify having such a peice of equipment but when i found hi-point i shelled out the cash! went out and put another 100 rounds down range today my laser sight will be here on tuesday just waitin on the kiddos to wake up to go get a few more boxes of bullets im really kicking myself now though because 9mm is 9$ for 50 and .380 is 17.96 :mad:

oh yeah im pretty sure i sold two hi-points yesterday when i told the guys at the firestation how much it cost :cry2:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pictures and rules were followed (toes)

also does this look right? i just put the ghost sight ring on but the sights will not go down any further haven't tried to shoot yet but i figured it should go much lower??

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. I just got my 380 yesterday and my only concern is the cost difference in ammo against the 9mm as well. My local dealers didn't have any 9mm in stock, so I decided on the 380 since my friend has one and we can buy in bulk online and save money that way.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Welcome to HPFF Nitro
Thats a good looking 380 may have to pick up one myself some day soon....

I too I'm a Hi-Point addict and as Broomhead said earlier there is no recovery so go out and enjoy that new 380

Jet650.

·
Registered
29 Posts
They are nice to shoot very accurate. I suggest you put a Hogue grip on it handle can get slippery. And the 380 ammo cost alot more than the 9mm, wish i would have invested in the 9mm for shooting purpose.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i put the ghost ring on already it just seems the screw is too LONG and bottoms out ill figure it out tommorow when my laser gets here

1 - 14 of 14 Posts