Hey guys how's it goin'?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kri, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Kri

Kri Member

It's been a pretty busy like 8 months now of not being active on here and I'll say I miss it a lot!

Dying to go shooting because the split with the devil caused a loss of shooting land. I've been promised to be taken to a range close enough though, and daaaang I am pumped.

Any awesome stuff I've missed?
    Great to see you guys again!

-Kri

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  2. bluebone

bluebone Duke of Sarcasm Member

wow!! long time no see!! only big change is now we're all Glocks, all the time!...:p

3. Kri

Kri Member

WHAT I knew it! I come back and you're all sporting your fancy Glocks on your sides and project AR's. I knew you guys would fall prey to the snobs.

;)

4. bluebone

yeah it happens....even some Kimbers are finding there way into members hands. talk about blasphemy!!

5. Kri

Kri Member

Those expensive little suckers. Man I tell ya'. This is crazy talk!

6. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Not me. Those glocks and kimbers are all far too pedestrian. I am now exclusive to the 1911 platform in hand-forged pattern-welded ("damascus") steel. All hand-fitted, of course.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

7. Kri

Kri Member

That's right, Kirk! I'd take a military issued 1911 over those anyday! Military surplus are my favorite guns for one thing, and the blowback designs are my most trusted. So strong and beautiful...

8. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Hey Kri, how's the welding coming along?

9. Kri

Kri Member

Well I'm currently looking for metalworking jobs, just quit my other bs job I had while in school but that's over now too.
    I really want to work at a lgs working with the gunsmiths and getting into that. I can say now that metal fabrication and any type of welding is like butter and toast to me now, and those skills are going to help a lot for firearms.

10. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Cool. Glad you got options.

11. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

Welcome home, Kri!

You have been sorely missed by most of the guys!

(The shock of you going MIA has pushed many of them to start talking about Blocks, Kambers, and 1911's...)

eldar

12. Kri

Kri Member

Hehehe so it has worked 8)

Nah I didn't go inactive for the attention lol. I missed you guys bunches though, you're all too funny and realistic.

"Where's Kri? Oh shucks golly geez we need to Keembers and Glocks now" lol doesn't even make sense but that's what I've imagined.

13. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Welcome back Kri, now here's 3784 pages of homework for you to catch up with.

Get to it!!!

;)

14. Its been pretty predictable.

we argue about religion, and politics in the dark rooms. normal gun related threads that last more than 6 pages are almost guaranteed to turn into a religious or political post. then they too will get shoved in the dark rooms.

oh yeah, new guys join. say some dumb comment then 3 middle aged mall ninjas jump him and scare him off.

ajole probably has 16 more 22lr since you have been gone, and Macho bought more guns than everyone on this site has EVER bought combined.

P.S. SWAGA is still a yellow bellied liberal, in love with Dianne Fienstien. The only reason he keeps his guns is She hasn't made an appearance at his local gun buy back. When she does he will go turn them all in to impress her how many guns he "can get off the street"

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  15. Kri

Kri Member

Lol SWAGA, I can't wait to read the highlights of August 2013-June 1st 2014

You guys are always so hilariously deviant!

16. Kri

Kri Member

1. Lol that'll never change (and I hope it never does, things have to be said)

2. (Silent giggles)

17. bluebone

And BTW, try not țo get caught up in any debates about skull stickers.

18. Kri

Kri Member

.....what are these skulls you speak of??..

19. Yay, my forum wife is back!! :D

20. skull stickers

its out beloved forum pet.

It is an extra modded hipoint carbine,

except it contains no barrel, and is completely stock sans a few skull stickers.