Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
Doesn't @undeRGRound have bitcoin to mine or bury his gold or watch YouTube vids from raving lunatics ?

Reactions: Chef Duane

·
Premium Member
4,648 Posts
Let the games begin

·
Premium Member
9,231 Posts
So your looking for a fight on behalf of some other pussies.
I thought he was referring to actual chimps in a foreign zoo where they weren't taking care of them properly and applied your status as monkey king to them.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought he was referring to actual chimps in a foreign zoo where they weren't taking care of them properly and applied your status as monkey king to them.
Winner, Winner!

:cool:

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
monkey wink thumbs up.gif

So your looking for a fight on behalf of some other pussies.
No idea what you are talking about,
I just know you love monkey stuff :rotfl:
If there is other drama, throw up a link.
Then I can join @histed in a bowl..
errrm, Hatful of Popcorn! :popcorn:

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doesn't @undeRGRound have bitcoin to mine or bury his gold or watch YouTube vids from raving lunatics ?
Haters Gonna HATE, right @Think1st ??? ;)
@SWAGA, I do not watch the crazy SJW/NPC commie bitches, I only watch intelligent youtube videos. In fact, I rarely watch youtube anyway... Some financial stuff mostly.

·
Premium Member
6,720 Posts
Mole, not sure you explained enough just now. Looks more like Moona11 got it right. Appears to some I am sure, that Think gave you an easy out. Calm down man.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stocks look like strictly a day-trading game right now. After the next big Crash, or Collapse, then it will be a great time to get back in. If you can call the Bottom, that is. I expect a series of "dead-cat bounces" after the next big drop.

But there is maybe even a higher probability of a "Melt-UP" coming pretty soon, but I'd say definitely after the election. It will take much "QE" to fuel it, however. But be ready to BAIL!

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mole, not sure you explained enough just now. Looks more like Moona11 got it right. Appears to some I am sure, that Think gave you an easy out. Calm down man.
W/E it is, I don't have any knowledge of... o_O

·
Premium Member
6,720 Posts
Stocks look like strictly a day-trading game right now. After the next big Crash, or Collapse, then it will be a great time to get back in. If you can call the Bottom, that is. I expect a series of "dead-cat bounces" after the next big drop.

But there is maybe even a higher probability of a "Melt-UP" coming pretty soon, but I'd say definitely after the election. It will take much "QE" to fuel it, however. But be ready to BAIL!
Mole, that is a line of BS if I ever saw it. You seem to be talking Bitcoin type stuff. So quit promoting your currency so much.

·
Premium Member
9,231 Posts

We've been in the melt up for a while. The question is really how long it will last. If you're into options at all, this is a good time to watch the news for negative events affecting big companies. Those usually result in big drops that last about a day or two before everyone tries to buy the dip, causing the price to run back up again. You can buy calls after the big sell-off and then book the profit when the price gets back up to where it was before it sold off.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Mole, that is a line of BS if I ever saw it. You seem to be talking Bitcoin type stuff. So quit promoting your currency so much.
No, this here is all DOW and NASDAQ speak. The "melt-up" is expected when more QE (quantitative easing) is issued, and the best returns are perceived to be in stocks, because bank interest is non-existent and T-Bonds are all junk. Day Trading the stocks is the only way I'd get back into those markets, because long term, I'm looking for another crash or a major collapse. Swagzy mentioned BitCoin, not me. :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
9,231 Posts
No, this here is all DOW and NASDAQ speak. The "melt-up" is expected when more QE (quantitative easing) is issued, and the best returns are perceived to be in stocks, because bank interest is non-existent and bonds are all junk. Day Trading the stocks is the only way I'd get back into those markets, because long term, I'm looking for another crash or a major collapse. Swagzy mentioned BitCoin, not me. :popcorn:
Options are the best way to day trade.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Options are the best way to day trade.
I need a lot more screen time before I would even try, or some hot intel about a specific stock that looks like a sure winner. One thing that I would buy and hold, would be a Gold Miner Royalty stock. But most of the are too high already. They pay good divs, however.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts