HEY MONKEY KING!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by undeRGRound, Oct 10, 2020.

1. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Now come off your high horse on Bonds Mole. Not all Bond Funds are
    what you call junk. I have many bond funds and yes they do pay less right now today. However, screw your comments on them. I still have income that exceeds my every day expenses over any 12 month period so far. And, they are a safe haven for wife and I. If you think they are all junk, it just shows me you have NO idea what you are taking about once again.

SWAGA likes this.
  2. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    RGLD and FNV are a couple of good gold royalty stocks. WPM (400 shares bought around $17/ share) is a good silver royalty stock. Watch for pull-backs on those.

I would recommend getting into Stansberry and Associates for education on options. They have some great classes on how to trade them. They also have specific news letters that provide trading recommendations. What you learn from those will give you the knowledge needed to start making your own trades.

undeRGRound likes this.

3. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

This turned out like I expected. Tell us more about these things called bit corn.

SWAGA, ajole and undeRGRound like this.
  4. Think1st

Florida
    Well, bit corn is that stuff stuck in your shit when you take a dump. The hulls of the individual corn kernels aren't digestible, so they just pass on through the digestive tract, intact, and they appear on the surface of your turds.

Twisty and undeRGRound like this.
  5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I should have been more specific, T-BONDS. Some private issued bonds are pretty sweet, but I know very little about that arena. But I would not touch treasuries with a haz-mat suit. Most Municipal bonds are also junk, but there may be exceptions. Bond Funds are a whole 'nother animal, I'm assuming you mean an actively managed bond fund? Fill me in, because after I go from the accumulation phase, I need some good solid income producers. I have at least 6 more years of that... maybe up to 9 or more.
    You don't have to cop an attitude, either, I didn't dis your investments. But you have been dissing a great sector that Think and I are earning in. I've been converting to precious metals with those proceeds :thumbsup:

:rotfl: beat me to it DARN!!!
    Bit Corn :duh:

Think1st likes this.
  6. Think1st

Florida
    Closed-end muni bond ETFs are a good way to park cash is you buy them below NAV. They'll pay you 5% while you wait to put your cash to use.

7. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I need more research in this area... If we get heavy inflation, my pensions and SSI may not be as much as I need. I'm hedged with PMs but while those have grown very well, I need more growth in them as compared to the rates of devaluation of traditional assets. I think the Silver is building a base for another healthy leg-up, which would be nice :thumbsup:

8. Think1st

Florida
    The closed-end muni bond ETFs give you a solid 5% return, and if you buy them below NAV, you are guaranteed a return of principal of the actual NAV when the terms run on them. I bought them a while back as a means of doing something with excess liquidity while waiting for "the big one" to happen to the market. It beats the heck out of drawing a fraction of a percent of interest in the sweep account.

undeRGRound likes this.