1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts
I’m still waiting to find a Turkish (or other) polymer Gun for under $400. I always see online that they go for $300 or less, at least, before Covid, but not around here.
Well, I did find the Glock G22 and a Ruger SR40 for nice low prices, but....never the Turkish guns.

·
Premium Member
6,541 Posts
You may have a long wait if you're waiting on Moon to respond. I believe he has elected to take a vacation from the forum for awhile.

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
…..

·
Premium Member
9,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts
I don’t know what you wrote...but I was probably thinking the same thing when I posted that “touching” post.

Sometimes, you have to let the set up stand, otherwise life gets boring. Most of us can tell when a joke is just a joke.

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
I can't stand s00tch. I watched the video from HonestOutlaw, and silly boy Yeager. I have the TP9FSX nobody mentions the trigger. Lots and lost of creep before you hit the wall.

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
I can't stand s00tch. I watched the video from HonestOutlaw, and silly boy Yeager. I have the TP9FSX nobody mentions the trigger. Lots and lost of creep before you hit the wall.
s00tch isn't bad, but he never met a gun he didn't hype. You actually watch Yeager? I couldn't get past his constant profanity and huge ego.

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
s00tch isn't bad, but he never met a gun he didn't hype. You actually watch Yeager? I couldn't get past his constant profanity and huge ego.
When I saw the nrw Mete I watched it. HO, and Yeager don't comment on the trigger.

Reactions: histed

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
When I saw the nrw Mete I watched it. HO, and Yeager don't comment on the trigger.
I thought he was the ultimate Block fanboi. "All pistols should be Blocks and All Blocks should be 19s" He's one of the reasons I'll never have a Block

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
I thought he was the ultimate Block fanboi. "All pistols should be Blocks and All Blocks should be 19s" He's one of the reasons I'll never have a Block
He went Shield9+, and gets paid to like Caniks too.

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
So, still a real "operator" for hire.
Maybe. I like the trigger on the new Shield, and the original Caniks back in 2015. I Like them a bunch. They are inexpensive, and apparently pretty rugged. I'm heavily invested in the Glocks and carbines that take their mags or I might have more Caniks. It gets to the point of, "whoa dude! Enough already!"

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,998 Posts
Glunks had a delayed entry into this Mole's Arsenal, due to exactly those reasons... but they are at least a bit better than my floor level needs, still not nearly as great as the fanbois claim. I still do not own a G19 but I do have a G45, which is really just a G19X but I'll never have a 19 until I have nearly everything else in a small frame Glock. I like the extremes, and a 19 is answering a question I never had a need to ask. I'll also do it the TNT (trashy-bish) way and get a conversion barrel for a Foughty Doughty making it 9mm.
Truth be told, I may already own all the Glunks I'll ever need. But for a poly gun 10mm the G20 and G40 are likely the best value out there. Until SMIFF makes one, that would prolly be noticeably better!

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
The G45 is my favorite Glockk. I love the lack of finger grooves, and the balance.

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
The G45 is my favorite Glockk. I love the lack of finger grooves, and the balance.
You, sir, are a harbinger of evil, a denier and the servant of a false inventor! REPENT! Return to true path, my wayward child. Back to the ONLY true .45ACP gifted to mere mortals by the great John Moses Browning in the only truly PERFECT platform - the sacred 1911A1!
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Revolver
Come back to the true faith, Trashy. It isn't too late!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts