Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little about myself? I'm just the average 18 year old teen. I intend on going to the Pennsylvania Gunsmithing school in Pittsburg in October. I originally had my life lined up for a career in Digital Media at Drexel, needless to say I have alot of experience in all sorts of art. I'm hoping this experience in art will bleed into gunsmithing and I can learn to make super-duper-pretty guns lol.

I don't own any hi-point firearms, but I definatly support the ideology behind this company (Stuff that goes bang that normal people can afford to own).

I registered specifically to post in this topic http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/index.php/topic,1832.msg225133.html Though I expect to be posting in the future.

Hey I'm new, first post here.

But hey, did somebody say bullpup?

I wholeheartedly agree that a .223 or 5.56 hi-point would be a god send. The used, crappiest, dirt cheap, bottom of the barrel AR-15 is no less than 500 bucks. I don't own any hipoint firearms and I don't intend on getting one anytime soon... But I can guarantee you that I'd buy a .223 hi-point.
I would fall over in glee if hi-point made a .223 or 5.56 carbine.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
:welcome:

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answear all your hipoint questions.Enjoy :rolleyes2: :yes: :thinking:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts