1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
This video has been posted before, it might help to provide a bit of commentary to describe your video link, rather than re-posting it like it is new news. BTW, there is a follow up video that explains his hospitol trip and bills, FYI he later almost died from the blunt force trauma.

For everyone's information, this is the video of the kid that has his buddy shoot him in the chest to test a bulllet proof vest.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
It's a shame the vest worked well enough to keep him in the gene pool.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This video has been posted before, it might help to provide a bit of commentary to describe your video link,
I thought the description was entirely adequate.
rather than re-posting it like it is new news.
The 'Tech Tips' forum is for breaking news? Who knew!
BTW, there is a follow up video that explains his hospitol trip and bills, FYI he later almost died from the blunt force trauma.
Link, again...
For everyone's information, this is the video of the kid that has his buddy shoot him in the chest to test a bulllet proof vest.
Do you feel better?

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
This video has been posted before, it might help to provide a bit of commentary to describe your video link,
BTW, there is a follow up video that explains his hospitol trip and bills, FYI he later almost died from the blunt force trauma.
Link, again...
Do you feel better?
If it makes you feel better:

WOW, great video, I haven't seen that posted yet, I can't believe he didn't die, what a moron, darwin award winner (better?)

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
FYI he later almost died from the blunt force trauma.
Where did you get that info from? All I heard in the follow up was Law Enforcement says "he could be dead" "he could have died from blunt force trauma" "his friend could have missed the vest" there was nothing that said he did in fact almost die from blunt force trauma. I think its funny he trusts his friend "because i've seen him shoot better drunk" ...what a tool.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Some one needs to go down there and give them a beating of their life. :yes: These are the nuts that are getting the anti-gun nuts all fired up. :cantlook:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
What scares the heck out of me, what keeps me awake sometimes at night, is the thought that if a tool like this can get his hands on a bullet-proof vest, then any meth-head looking to break into my house can get one.

I have seen the Box of Truth video of the 7.62 x 25mm round penetrating a kevlar helmet, but does anyone know if it will penetrate body armor like what this DB was wearing? If so, first thing I get with my C&R is a Tokarev or a CZ-52.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Link, again...
Do you feel better?
If it makes you feel better:

WOW, great video, I haven't seen that posted yet, I can't believe he didn't die, what a moron, darwin award winner (better?)
It doesn't alter the way I'm feeling, but perhaps this has improved your self-image in some way...

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Just carry a 12 gauge with slugs.... then the methhead will know the meaning of blunt force trauma!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
What a total dumbass :cantlook: This is why I am a firm believer in Social Darwinsim!

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What a total dumbass :cantlook: This is why I am a firm believer in Social Darwinsim!
Social Darwinism would be a whole 'nother fun thread in itself....

Nope, on second thought, I'm gonna pass...

·
Registered
708 Posts
Where's a defective vest when you need one!? This isn't Super Troopers. Bullet almost nicked his heart!

·
Registered
708 Posts
well not for the poor guy who'll have to fill out the paperwork! you can't fill out a death certificate with the cause of death as being a dumbass.. lol

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Heres the follow up vid:
thanks for the link. I had sent the first video to some friends a while back & we all wondered how it ended, if the bullet went in or it was just trauma... go to know.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
You know if he would have died his friend would have been charged with murder or negligent homicide if he got lucky.....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.