Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just found this Forum last night. After reading through it for a few HOURS, I decided to join up, and lend my voice to the praises of HI-POINT!

I'm from Southern Oregon, and am a member of various other Interweb gun boards.

I'm glad to see that there are SO many people out there that think (know) the Hi-Point is actually a GOOD gun. I am tired of hearing all the bashing of this great company and their great products!

This looks like a good place to be, and I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and leaning more about the Hi-Points.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there, and thank you for the welcome!

What forum would pics be appropriate in? Thank you!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Usually the Gun Gallery, but I believe your allowed one on your introductory post,... and dont forget, we have a toes rule here, if they're arent any toes in the shot, it doesn't count,.. :grinwink:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My assistant, Leland, will be by to dole out the meds. :sleezy:

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the Welcome guys. I will get some pictures up soon. I did not know of the TOES rule. What if I take pictures of my guns on my table? Do I still need toes in those pictures? :D

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Welcome. This place is even better then before.. 8)

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
This forum has had a couple of ons and offs in the last few years. We've been down since later October when our host decided to cancel over a credit card issue. A member here with the knowledge and resources to bring us back engineered everything and brought us back on December 1st,... 99.9% of the info that was on the old system is here so you shouldn't really miss anything.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Welcome to the addiction! My name is Leland and im a certified Hi Point Addiction Therapist. My assistant Broomhead has already informed you of this AWSOME sickness.

Click here to see an actual Therapy Session in progress!!!!!

Now tell me all about it!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts