Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, well here is my 995 which I decided to buy after lurking for a few weeks. I made a few changes that I have seen a few others make on this forum. I added a holo sight, as well as a scope mount over the iron sight. I would really love to have the new stock ^-^.

More mods as time goes on.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Hi all, well here is my 995 which I decided to buy after lurking for a few weeks. I made a few changes that I have seen a few others make on this forum. I added a holo sight, as well as a scope mount over the iron sight. I would really love to have the new stock ^-^.

[More mods as time goes on.
What mt did you use that you can still see the original aperture sights? I'm in the market for some thing solid to set up like yours.--RR--

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

[More mods as time goes on.
What mt did you use that you can still see the original aperture sights? I'm in the market for some thing solid to set up like yours.--RR--
I got that idea from someone else here on the forum. Here is the link. Quick shipping!

http://www.ontargetsportsonline.com/Shooting_Accs/Hi-Point_Accs/Hi-Point_9mm_Carbine_Accs.asp

Solid heavy construction on that piece. I'm very happy with it.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I've been thinking of getting one of those mounts too, the more I look at them the more I think it's a good idea and I need it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool. I can't tell from the picture, does this put the scope off to the side?

Thanks
No, its right above the iron sights. I'll try to post some more pictures this evening. ^-^

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.