Hi and quick question

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by SkyPuncher, Oct 14, 2014.

1. SkyPuncher

SkyPuncher Member

First off, great forum! TONS of great info, tips, tricks, and reviews! I currently have 1 Hi-Point, a new 995TS carbine. I love this thing! It is an absolute blast! I have put around 500 rounds through it with no problems at all. I am surprised at the accuracy of the stock iron sites, which I do like. That is where my problem lies.... Due to unexpected circumstances, my front site "hood" or "ring" has been broke. I was wondering where to go for stock gun parts? I have searched everywhere (but obviously not the right place) and cannot find one. Any help much appreciated!

2. colthrash

colthrash Member

the factory is the best supplier of parts, usually just a phone call or email will get you what you need. congrats on the carbine and happy shooting.

3. panoz77

panoz77 Member

All you need to do is call Beemiller and they will ship you a new front sight for free.

4. Agreed on calling the factory. They are quite pleasant to deal with.

5. SkyPuncher

SkyPuncher Member

Will do! I will give them a call!

Thanks guys!

6. SkyPuncher

SkyPuncher Member

I sent them a quick email about 2 hours ago and here is what I just received---

There is no charge for the part. Please call the factory, our staff will help you. The hours are 8am till 4:00pm EST Monday thru Thursday and 8am till 11am EST Friday.
    Our number is 1-419-747-9444 option #2.
    Thank you,
    Hi-Point Firearms

Hi Point Rocks!!!

Thanks again!!

7. rickm

rickm Member

Just be sure to have the SN from the gun when u call they may or may not ask for it, I know with my dealings in the past with them i had to have it.

8. panoz77

panoz77 Member

Or you could have just called like I said and saved the effort and time of emailing and waiting for a response Call
    Send SMS
    Add to Skype
    You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype