Hi cap mags ca

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by Etechonline2002, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etechonline2002

Etechonline2002 Member

If I purchase some hi cap mags online. What are the chances getting into truble.

2. talon

talon the banned wagon

if hi capacity magazines are not legal in your state, then you are asking a question that is in violation of the law. that being said, i strongly suggest you ask to have this thread deleted.

if you are able to have hi cap mags in your state, then, well, common sense would tell you that there is zero chance of getting in trouble. my guess however, is that is not the case here.

and any online company, will see your shipping address and will not illegally ship you high cap mags. again, common sense stuff here, as they value thier business liscence and dont want to join you in your jail cell.

3. nadodave

nadodave the Great Member

No company will ship to you. I live in CA as well.

The laws are pretty heavy for importing/manufacturing.

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

4. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

What's 5 more rounds anyway? Just stick with the factory mags.

5. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

Come on you should know this is illegal and the only way your gonna get hi cap mags is if you buy them in another state cause nobody is going to ship them to you

6. nadodave

And buying out of state is still illegal.

7. talon

talon the banned wagon

still illegal. POSSESSION of high capacity magazines in CA is illegal. dont make a bit of difference how, or where you get them, its illegal.

8. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

Yes it's illegal blah blah blah but I don't live in California so I don't have to worry

9. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

But if you WANT them that's the ONLY way to get them

10. talon

talon the banned wagon

there's a good way to look at it. bigger suggestion, sometimes, its best not to suggest anything, especially if you DONT KNOW the right answer. Legality, is sort of a big deal, and a responsible firearm owner not only knows that, but encourages staying within the legal borders.

and since you are STILL suggesting an illegal activity, ive gone ahead and reported you to admin. your suggestion is a violation of the law, and unacceptable.

11. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

No it's not worth losing your gun rights for just 5 more rounds

12. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

Will you calm down I wants suggesting he do this I told him it's illegal I think you just don't like me an are looking for any chance to report me and I'm not the one who started this thread looking to break the law in the first place I am a law abiding citizen

13. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

Wasn't

14. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

Let me make myself perfectly clear, I don't condone doing this as it is illegal and not worth your gun rights

15. talon

talon the banned wagon

actually, even after you were told it was illegal, as was the OP, you 'blah,blah,blah...", then suggested again that he can get them out of state if he wants. i could care less about you personally, but i will NOT tolerate anyone suggesting illegal activity. i dont care who posted it, its wrong. the OP was also told, and has not said another word about it, you, suggested it more than once that he break the law. YOU are the one completely in the wrong here. only after being told you were reported, you suddenly cared about the law. where is your 'blah, blah blah....'' now?

16. nadodave

False.

However, there is no legal way to acquire them now. If you owned them before the ban, they are still legal to own.

17. talon

talon the banned wagon

yes, but we know the OP DOES NOT have them, so for him to now possess them, remains illegal. prior to the ban, yes, you can have as many as you already had. he had none, therefore, any sudden possession would be illegal for him.

but thank you seriously for clarifying that. i did know it, but, it was not pertinent to bring up earlier.

18. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

I said he could buy them in another state, I never said bring them back to California. So if that means moving to Oregon and buying one than that's basically what I said and as to the blah blah blah thing is you talking because I already KNOW there illegal now please get off my back and find something better to do with your time

19. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

Show me where I suggested he use them in California... I'm waiting

20. nadodave

Yea I knew what you were getting at, just wanted to clarify for others :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.