Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found you guys. I got my wife a C9 9mm this past weekend. Seems to be a pretty good
gun. Had a few jams, that's what got me looking for more information on this gun. I will do some
searches here and see what I can find. Any help would be great.
Good looking site here.
Looking forward to talking with some of yall later on.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Also from Alabama here. Born and raised here. Welcome. There are a handful of us alabama members. In North Alabama myself (currently). What part of the state are you in? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it. I've been on HPFF about a year and a half now, and if I had a "home" on the internet, this would be it. Anything you want to know about HiPoints, 9and any other firearm for that matter) you'll find it here. These guys on the forum; they're all right.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also from Alabama here. Born and raised here. Welcome. There are a handful of us alabama members. In North Alabama myself (currently). What part of the state are you in? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it. I've been on HPFF about a year and a half now, and if I had a "home" on the internet, this would be it. Anything you want to know about HiPoints, 9and any other firearm for that matter) you'll find it here. These guys on the forum; they're all right.
I'm from Guin, a small town in northwest corner of the state. Where abouts you from?

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The good folks here will share their knowledge and also keep you entertained.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Sadly, I never get to fish anymore. When I did get to fish, it was basically whatever I could catch in the central alabama waters from whence I came. I haven't fished since I came up here 12 years ago. :(

I tend to change my sig line quite a bit. This particular sig line is about sharing knowledge with fellow travelers. That's kinda what this forum is about too.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

-->Go Here and read. A compilation of common malfunctions, their causes, and fixes.<--

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Roll Tide! I was born and raised in Bama, mostly T-Town. I now currently reside in Meridian, MS.
A Big ROLL TIDE back at ya! About 60 miles from T-Town, spent alot time there when I was younger, chasing the ladies :devilsidesmile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts