Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new 1095TS owner. It's a shame ammo is so expensive, but hopefully it will start going down in price soon. Fired a couple of magazines through it already and it's really fun to shoot.

·
Premium Member
35,662 Posts
Welcome to the group!

Do you have other guns, or experience? This is a Hi Point forum, but we like all guns.

Reactions: histed

·
Premium Member
35,662 Posts
Thanks! I have a few others.

I've been shooting since I was around 12, but didn't get into ownership until about 15 years ago. I have a C&R FFL.
I should have gotten the C&R a few years ago, but about the time I decided to get one, the supply of Milsurps dried up in my AO, and on-line prices went nuts compared to what I had been paying.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Same thing happened to me when I tried to actually buy the weapon I got the C&R for, but I got at least one good weapon out of it. Nice collection!

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I should have gotten the C&R a few years ago, but about the time I decided to get one, the supply of Milsurps dried up in my AO, and on-line prices went nuts compared to what I had been paying.

That's one fine ass wall of goodness. Never thought much of getting any older military weapons. Wish I had come to better sense sooner, now knowing what fine guns they can be.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Welcome aboard Ronald. Hope that 10mm serves you well.

·
Premium Member
21,140 Posts
Hopefully you have a stash of ammo in other calibers. I saw a decent price on some 10. Sold out! I think it was Rainier Arms.

I haven't bought a 10 yet. Probably won't be soon. I can't stock up on 10's.

Reactions: 1024Megabytes

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm a new 1095TS owner. It's a shame ammo is so expensive, but hopefully it will start going down in price soon. Fired a couple of magazines through it already and it's really fun to shoot.
I got the same carbine and you're right! Its a lot of fun!!
I was shocked at the lack of recoil!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got the same carbine and you're right! Its a lot of fun!!
I was shocked at the lack of recoil!
Yeah I have some leftover from before it got all crazy. Luckily some sites have a "In Stock Only" filter. It helps.
Also just recently got a 1095. The least ridiculously priced 10 mm fmj I've found is at Steinel Ammo, and is actually still in stock,it appears.
10mm Auto 180 FMJ-1,220FPS 50rds
$27.99

Also, if you check Ammoseek,a couple of times a day, you can occasionally find Sig Sauer 10mm FMJ for $30/50 rounds with free shipping on orders over $100 at Bass Pro Shops. When that offering appears, it is usually gone in a couple of hours. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
9,189 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
What the Hell was that?
674 Posts
Welcome! I hope you brought thick skin and have had your tetanus and rabies shots. :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
2,616 Posts
10mm is still on the shelves in my area, and the prices have not jumped that much. Maybe it's just around here like that, and not in other places.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts