Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's LA for those of us living there. I started lurking around your forum for a couple of weeks now and liked what I saw. So now I'm a member. I have also been bitten by HP bug and to scratch that itch I recently purchased a 995TS. Boy, am I glad I did. Once I got my hands on her I knew she was coming home with me. Now I just can't keep my mitts off of her. Solid as a rock and feels so good in my hands. Don't be discouraged by the chunky look, just pick one up and see for yourself. Hope to get to the range next week, that is if I can get out of jury duty, and digest a bunch of Winchester white box pills. I let y'all know how she performs.

Cheers :D

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TN! Lots to see and learn from the nice floks here. Your right, you'll love the 995TS. I get down your way every other summer for a week at the "******* riveria" with the inlaws.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Roll Tide.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
:welcome: from Ohio

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum from TN! Lots to see and learn from the nice floks here. Your right, you'll love the 995TS. I get down your way every other summer for a week at the "******* riveria" with the inlaws.
Yup, good ol Gulf Shores and Orange Beach! :)

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
From there all the way to the end of Santa Rosa Island is just paradise. Miss that place.

·
Registered
49 Posts
:welcome: My dads boat is docked in Orange Beach. LA, good ole LA... the times I've had in the past in Dothan. Not far from ya over here in Destin.

·
Badges? Wha Stinkn Badges
113 Posts
:welcome:

Can't wait to get my 4095.

JJ

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:welcome: from Fla, I'm just across the border from you in Pensacola. Enjoy the new gun you can't beat a HiPoint.
Hey PclaFla, I bought my 995TS from Buck & Bass. I couldn't find a HP carbine new or used in my area. I think he may have a couple more in stock if your interested. :grinwink:

·
57 Posts
:welcome: from Fla, I'm just across the border from you in Pensacola. Enjoy the new gun you can't beat a HiPoint.
Hey PclaFla, I bought my 995TS from Buck & Bass. I couldn't find a HP carbine new or used in my area. I think he may have a couple more in stock if your interested. :grinwink:
Heads up on Buck and Bass, thats where I bought my JHP. They're a little high on prices but the only hipoint dealer in this area. As for the carbine, I'm about to buy the mossburg persuader shotgun so there goes any extra money for awhile.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You are right about that PclaFla. B&B is pricey but I traded in my Mosin Nagant M44 that was sitting around collecting dust. That softened the blow a bit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts