Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

hi from southern ohio

780 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jet650 
G
#1 ·
ive been a big fan of hp for years.i bought my first carbine at a gun show in circleville oh.over 10 years ago.i loved the fact that they were made in oh.and the no questions ask lifetime warranty and the price lets just say the salesman didnt have any trouble selling the guns.since then ive probably had a dozen of these little carbines ive bought sold or traded for various reasons.i still come back to the hp.i purchast a kel-tec sub 2000.it was ok but i sold it and kept my hp.thanks for letting me join this forum and looking forward to chatting with you all.

#2 ·
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

-->Go Here and read. My compilation of common malfunctions, their causes, and fixes. Go. Read. Be Knowledgeable.<--

#4 ·
:welcome: Grady

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answear all your hipoint questions. Enjoy ::) :yes:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.