Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone posted yet as I just noticed this article in the magazine. They test a few different .380 pistols and seems like he actually really liked the Hi Point and ends up buying one for himself. I thought it was kinda cool.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ya i read that. i liked it. i think that is was funny. so many people that spent $400 or more on a 380 are going to get mad! lol they could have goten a great carry gun for a 1/4 the price of others! lol

dale

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
the CF really is a sweet-shooting pistol.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I love my CF380-- its my second (first got stolen)-- it was my first HP and first 380-- It is fun to shoot-- though expensive these days....a little on the heavy side for CC, it is still my truck gun,, and I never worry about it not going bang...I keep her loaded with Corbon +P (I know SAAMI does not have a +P for .380, but its what the box is marked) and another mag of Fed Hydroshocks-- don't know how they work on humans, but they make me feel better when we travel..

Its a great shooter, and I hope HP doesn't discontinue it...

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm pretty sure I even read that post before too. I was pleasantly surprised by the article though. Good read.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts