Hi Point 40 & 45 off list in California

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by lpattersonmcp, Feb 27, 2015.

1. lpattersonmcp

lpattersonmcp Member

I just noticed that the Hi Point 40 & 45 are not authorized for purchase in the state of California...Anyone know if and when Hi Point has any intentions on trying to get back on the list before the new Microstamping laws go into effect Jan. 2016?

2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I only see that happening if they have the sales volume to cover the costs involved in getting on the list. The only way to end the stupidity in California is if all gun manufacturers refuse to sell to the state agencies. That would end it rather quickly.

3. Jimmmm

Jimmmm Member

Maybe we should all boycott California wine?

4. RobbK

RobbK Member

We all just need to boycot the commie states in america if we can. I personally will never spend another dollar on anything commiefornia made. If its marked maid there it does not come home with me. It is time to make the libtards pay.

5. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Unfortunately, that would probably result in the death of this forum and many other like it. If it involves software or hardware, it probably has been touched by Kaliforniastan. The same goes for many agricultural products. Trying to boycott Kaliforniastan products is like trying to boycott Chinese products.

The best thing to do is to keep informed about the issues and don't blindly vote for incumbents or cast party-line tickets. That is what we can do as citizens. There is little leverage that we can apply against a single state, as far as product purchasing goes.

6. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Austin Texas is quickly becoming the leading technology hub, surpassing San Francisco and others. And Mexico is exporting more and more agricultural items to the US and will soon put a hurting on the CA growers. Around here you are hard pressed to find any vegetables or fruits that did not come from Mexico.

7. Liberty

Liberty Shhh! Lifetime Supporter

I boycott Feinstein every chance I get.

8. RobbK

RobbK Member

Honestly with the drought in kommiefornia and their government not allowing for water to be used for irrigation much of what they produce will not be available in any case not to mention business running out of the state do to taxes and rules put on them I'm guessing in 20 years or so the state will resemble detroit.