Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see.....what are the 4095's going for? I live in Indiana and I have tried for months and months to find another one without any luck.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
i got a used one in camo in southern IN, if i remember correctly it was $189 it has been about 2 months

·
Registered
29 Posts
I can't find one anywhere. I've been wanting one since I got my 995TS. I live in San Antonio and been checking gun shops and pawn shops. Nothing. UGH! Hope you have better luck!

·
Premium Member
36,049 Posts
Got mine 6 months ago, IIRC, $250 with red dot and 500 rnds of ammo; out of Nevada!

·
Registered
63 Posts
are the 4095's really discontinued? has this been confirmed? i've had one on order for 2 months and the guy is just telling me there on backorder?? sorry for the thread jack.

·
Premium Member
36,049 Posts
The deal is, the HP factories make a run of one gun, then a different one, etc. So, the LGS's tend to run out of any given gun for a while, what with the Obama buying going on.
Add in the changeover to the new stock, and "hopefully" the 4595, and the time of scarcity in any one gun seems to be getting longer.
My guess is that the 995-TS ate up a lot of changeover time, and the tool up for the new stock on the 4095 is making the delay even longer on the next run of 4095's. Or, maybe, they are tooling up for the 4595's?
NOT discontinued AFAIK...

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
In AL I bought mine for around 250 OTD. IF you can find someone who has that model then you might want to pay just about whatever they charge.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Im glad you guys have seen them besides just online.

After 5 gun shows ive only been able to find the 995 or 995TS. No 4095s at all.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
i live in indiana and i just got a 4095 about a month ago. used for 265. crazy. no box or anything, but since theyre so hard to find i sucked it up and got it and im glad i did. i just got a 9mm camo carbine too for 225 but it came with the box and extra mags and the scope mount.

·
Premium Member
36,049 Posts
Gemini, call Mom, they'll send you the sight mount, sling swivels, and whatever else you might need.

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
No 4095's (new or used) down here. Can't even find one on the high priced gun auction sites. What has been mentioned in another post, new production .40s wont be available until the end of the year.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Saw a 4095 NIB at Duhnam Sports in Wabash, IN for $300 this week. They also had the 995TS for $300. Seemed way to steep to me.

Walt

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
This was posted someplace here from Primal Seal HP were not making 4095's due to their changing over the stock to the new TS stock like the 995's When they do go back on sale I don't know maybe he'll see this thread and will have the answer so sit tight folks and have patience a newer, leaner, meaner 4095 AND later on 4595 will be out

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
need help my 4095 groups 3 or4 rounds and than throws one high about 3 inches any ideas whats up
what kind of ammo are you using?

·
Premium Member
36,049 Posts
+1 to the ammo question, I can load 5 Magtechs, then 5 WWB in a mag; then put the first 5 in a group on the bull, and the second group of, the 5 magtechs, will group 2 inches higher and an inch right...I can understand the higher, but pulling to the right?
Ammo makes a difference...

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
I had a chance to get some Winchester Ranger LEO JHP and love em. Out of 5 mags 4 are loaded with it and 5th is reg Jacketed rounds

1 - 17 of 17 Posts