Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
No other stocks for the 4095.......The standard one is great

My 4095 is very dependable and very nice. I have a Hi Point butt pad and mag holder as well as a compensator on mine...........love it. Don't fall for the game of spending more on the additional 3rd party stuff than you do on the gun. That only invalidates the terrific value of the stock gun. JMHO.

·
Premium Member
36,825 Posts
AFAIK, there is NO aftermarket stock for the 4095. Rumor says the factory will sell the new Target Stock for the 4095 someday soon... :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
I talked with Hi-point this week about a 4095TS. They said they will be available in early 2010. The TS stock itself will be available also for retro fit on earlier 995 models. The 4595 will available soon too. The person I talked with was in tech support. He also sold me a front grip for my 995TS which I got today. Looks great.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
I talked with Hi-point this week about a 4095TS. They said they will be available in early 2010. The TS stock itself will be available also for retro fit on earlier 995 models. The 4595 will available soon too. The person I talked with was in tech support. He also sold me a front grip for my 995TS which I got today. Looks great.
What happened to your front grip?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.