Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,008 Posts
Is there any cool mods for this gun. Just got it about 2 weeks ago. I kind of like the look of the grips of Haskell js-45 any way to get those to work on a Hi-Point?
Doubtful, because most of the older models were slab sided and the current has finger reliefs but making custom grips does not seem to be that difficult

·
Super Moderator
5,285 Posts
I have a JHP. In short, there aren't may mode available - it's a Hi Point. However, feel free to peruse the photo section of the website, find inspirational mods made by other members, then do your own personal changes, cuts, grinds, .... Some interesting paint and "tacticool" pics there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a JHP. In short, there aren't may mode available - it's a Hi Point. However, feel free to peruse the photo section of the website, find inspirational mods made by other members, then do your own personal changes, cuts, grinds, .... Some interesting paint and "tacticool" pics there.
I’ve been looking at them. Everyone has cool guns on here.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,331 Posts
Doubtful, because most of the older models were slab sided and the current has finger reliefs but making custom grips does not seem to be that difficult
This grips are harder to make then other guns.

·
Super Moderator
5,285 Posts
This grips are harder to make then other guns.
Yup - a royal PITA. Made a lot of grips for a lot of guns, but can't seem to get these quite right. Little pieces keep fallin' off the gun and messing things up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts