Hi point 9,40,45 for cheap

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by skateboyid, Jun 12, 2015.

1. skateboyid

skateboyid Member

I'm looking for one of the above cal for cheaper than what I can buy in idaho I'd prefer to do it locally but I'll take whatever and I can get one for 125-180 for the cal I'm looking for

2. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Good luck with that.

3. talon

talon the banned wagon

So, youre looking to buy something locally for cheaper than you can buy it locally? Or did you just randomly pick Idaho as where you want it to be cheaper than?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  4. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    :confused:

5. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Translation: He wants a HI Point in either 9mm, .40 or .45 for a price within the $125-180 range, but the LGSs where he lives don't have them.

6. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Is that what is being said? I took it as he can get one in Idaho for $120-180 in any caliber, but wants one cheaper prefers locally too. For new that seems like good pricing.

7. talon

talon the banned wagon

How do you get that from what he says? He states "cheaper than what i can buy in Idaho"...assuming that means he is from Idaho, they must have them if he wants one cheaper then they are there.

8. Think1st

Florida
    That's what I said. They don't have them in that price range.

9. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

10. skateboyid

skateboyid Member

I live in idaho and the price range I can find one of the cal I'm looking for sells for 125-180 and up so I was looking for something in that caliber for cheaper than retail

11. Think1st

Florida
    $122 is the cheapest I ever saw a Hi Point listed for (JHP45), and that was on CTD, last summer. The price range that you listed is pretty much the existing price range across the board. Only a well-used example will cost less than $125, the low end of your price range.

12. talon

talon the banned wagon

Also keep in mind, well used ones can be returned to hipoint for a complete and free rebuild, so you rarely find them much cheaper. Honestly 125-180 for a brand new gun, with a lifetime warranty, it doesnt get any cheaper than that

13. Think1st

Florida
    Indeed. You get a lot of gun for that kind of a price range.

14. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Move to ND and they are cheaper.

15. panoz77

panoz77 Member

Well try gunbroker or Kentucky Gun Company has really good online prices right around $130. Your not going to find a new one for under $130. Your local craigslist or gunbroker are your best bet. I got a like new C9 on craigslist after placing a want to buy guns ad for $80.

16. goochs410

goochs410 Member

I have been considering selling my c9 with 3 mags and only about 500 rounds through it for around 120.00 plus shipping to ffl or person to person in Wisconsin. All original and dead on accurate.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]