Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slightly used Hi-Point 995 9mm carbine with only 150 rounds put down range. Never any issues, performs perfectly, quite accurate up to 100 yards, fun to shoot. Has total of (3) ten round magazines, buttstock cover w/storage for two mags, laser, and muzzle break. This package was $347 new, will sell for $235. Comes with original box and papers.

Prefer FTF transaction in s.w. lower Michigan. I am not an FFL, but will require proof of Michigan residency (driver's license). You must sign a receipt that states you are legal to buy/own/possess a firearm.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm already thinking this is not the thing to do, and maybe I should sell the wife's lamps instead, or maybe a dozen pair of her shoes (she wouldn't miss them). :devilsidesmile:

Once you own one of these for a while they quicky become a trusted friend, ugly doesn't matter when a life in on the line. :cantlook: And they do feel darn good to carry.

·
Banned
1,412 Posts
Dang, I'd like to get another 995 but it's just not in the budget right now. If I hear of anyone I'll pass the message on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.