Hi Point Appreciation

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Reviews & Range Reports' started by magnum55, Aug 22, 2015.

1. magnum55

magnum55 Member

I finally got a chance to do a little shooting this afternoon. It seems that I always have something else I have to do on my days off, especially in the summer when mowing takes a lot of my spare time. I got a hundred rounds of Tulammo Brass Max and headed outside with my C9, my 995 TS, and a newly acquired Zastava M88A. After I went back inside I was thinking of how under underrated Hi Point guns are. I shot my carbine at 50 yards and my C9 at 10 yards. Great accuracy and no feeding issues with either. You simply can't buy a more accurate or reliable gun than a Hi Point for the price. I have fancier (and a lot more expensive) guns, but I think every gun enthusiast should have at least one Hi Point pistol and one Hi Point carbine in their collection. I really appreciate Hi Point for making quality and affordable guns.

2. Not2ManyGuns

Not2ManyGuns Member

Although it hasn't appreciated, I appreciate my 995TS.:)

3. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Was I supposed to stop at 1 pistol & 1 carbine? Now you tell me!

4. magnum55

magnum55 Member

I said "at least" one of each. Maybe I should of said one of each in each caliber.

5. Hmmm. maybe you don't know Melvin's reputation around here. :)

6. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Family Photo's in 5... 4... 3...

7. money132333

money132333 Member

Melvin has a **** ton of custom ones. Nice custom ones