Hi-Point Armory on FB

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by MachoMelvin, May 23, 2015.

1. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Machos Hi-Point firearm fan page on FB

I know, I know, Face Book is not for everybody, but even Hi Point Firearms Forum has their own page.
    I was recently asked to Administrate this page. so I will be using most ALL the Hi Point information I have garnered from the last several years here on HPFF & forward it over to some other HP enthusiast on FB. I will also try to steer some over here to HPFF. If you are already on FB, come on over & help a fellow Hi Point Junkie spread the smoke! Thanks[/B

https://www.facebook.com/groups/376714829120014/

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Requested to join.... I'm Andy

3. MachoMelvin

Your on, I can use all the Hi Point help I can get. I am a collector not a gunsmith? THANKS!

4. talon

talon the banned wagon

I was already banned from it awhile back.

5. Bull

6. MachoMelvin

I think you may be able to get back on?

7. papataylor

papataylor Member

Request sent, you'll know me from my beard.

8. Irishfanatik

Irishfanatik Supporting Member

MachoMelvin, I joined that group because you were on it. Too bad there are so many immature children on fb. You could make a great group.

9. MachoMelvin

Yes, I let this FB page owner talk me into becoming an Admin. Then he pulled the rug out from under me. I learned a valuable lesson today. I apologize to every one that went over & joined.

10. Bull

I just left it..... Don't know WTF is wrong with some people.....

11. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Details please. Remind me why I hate social media.

12. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Sorry Mel. Glad I read this I was just going to open a fake FB account to help you like we talked about:mad:

13. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

I was going to call it Evil Moona :cool:

14. Irishfanatik

Those guys need to grow up. I was excited about what I thought was going to be a good group. It's nice having someone like you around who knows when there are guns for sale.

15. Irishfanatik

What happened on there would have pissed off all the guys on here. Serious dick move by the guys on that fb page.

16. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

What is their deal? I guess Melvin is not the admin anymore?

17. Bull

Looked like purely a-holes being a-holish.....

18. MachoMelvin

I was talked into Administrating the Hi-Point Armory FB page. The owner said he wanted to get away from it, he was involved in several other pages. So, I agreed. This morning I was bombarded by other FB Admins wanting to know why I would take over a "KNOWN" troll page? Until this morning I didn't even know what troll page was. So I allowed an Admin from another FB page to assist me as a 2nd Admin. I knew nothing about blocking or banning anybody. He came on the page & kicked 140 people off the page in less than 30 minutes, because he said they were "trolls". Well then the original owner shows back up, kicks me off the page, when the ONLY thing I did was approve 26 people in 4 hours to join the site.
    Way too much drama for a Hi Point JUNKIE, like me. I was trying to build a great HP page, that you could let your Mom read if you wanted. I am not into all this vulgar language, vulgar pictures & making FUN of another mans gun. So I dropped ALL the Face Book gun sites & will put my focus someplace else.
    It is summer time, maybe I need to get out more!

19. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

And yet here you are...:rofl:

20. MachoMelvin

At times you act more like those CLOWNS over on FB than a Forum Admin!