Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know I'd love to see eather a hard pistol or a soft rifle case branded with hi points logo. I seen a hard pistol case before that incluced a knife and all that on impactguns.com but it's never in stock and I've yet to see it at my ffl but as far as I know you can't order the knife and case seperatly. I'd just love to see some hi point branded cases though even if it is a "cheap gun".

·
You know who I am
9,304 Posts
It would be pretty cool to have a hard case. HP probably doesn't do it just because pistol cases are so easy to find as it is...they probably figure there's not enough interest in it to get their money back on.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
When I bought my C9 a few weeks ago it came with a factory pistol case. In raised letter on the outside of the case are the words Hi-Point Firearms. I can't post a picture because my camera is out for the count. Take a look at the Hi-Point factory site. The C9 is offered with a holster or a case. The case that Hi-point sends with the C9 is big enough for the pistol and 2 clips laid side to side. I have no idea if they sell the case by itself, but it a very good quality hard shell plastic case.

Have a good one!!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I've been on their site. I suppose I could call them but you'd think they'd post all their products on their website yet it seems the webpage is very out of date. But heck I'd be happy with like some patches I could put on a soft generic case of my choosing for a carbine. Just a thought fellahs.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I have a hi-point pistol case.

Dude you suck jk.

I have that same case but Its not branded.. It came with my C9...

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
see them are neat looking, I'd call hipoint up and see if i could get one if I had a pistol but I don't.

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
I have a hi-point pistol case.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah.

Please understand that this comment is absolutely NOT aimed at you; rather it's pointed at the lame-reared marketing arm of Hi-Point which resolutely refuses to:

* Settle on an identifiable logo, and -- OBTW --
* Use it on all merchandise.

Case in point: your pistol case. Sure, it says "Hi-Point", but is this in any distinctive font? Presented as part of an eye-catching logo? Anybody? Hey, can you hear me? Nobody?

Didn't think so.

So: Here's my suggestion: the circle at the bottom of HP pistol grips already displays an equilateral triangle as part of the company's identity. It's clear, reproducible, and simple, so lets make that simple triangle -- in red* -- the HP marque: on pistol cases, on rifle cases, on T-shirts and hats. On backpacks and fannypacks, on wallets and beer coozeys.

On divorce settlements, and tombstones. And in the divinations of fortune cookies.

Everywhere.

Which is to say: HP hasn't done enough to get the Visual/Emotional message out. Or MKS Supply hasn't. Take your pick.

p.s.

* 'cause I like red. But I'll settle for some other FREAKING COMMON AESTHETIC SIMPLE MEME that brings the Hi-Point message together.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts