Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father was having a get together with friends from his work. Well this asshole brought his new gun, a Kahr CW9093, and was showing it off. I guess he accused someone of trying to steal it I dont know I wasn't there. He discharged 2 rounds through the front door and held everyone at gun point. My dad dialed my number and set the phone on the table so I heard this asshole yelling at everyone to "shut the fuck up and dont move or I'll kill you! This is between me and .........." thats all I needed to hear. I live like 5 blocks down the street. I grabbed my C9 and drove over there. I looked through the window and saw him with the gun. He was yelling at some guy who looked horrified. I went around back through the back door came up behind him and told him to "drop the weapon or die" he looked back and saw my weapon pointed at his back. I was like 10' behind him. he dropped the gun and I told him to kick it back to me. He did. I took the clip out of the weapon and unchambered the round. I then told him to leave and never come back. He said "i'm not leaving without my gun". I said leave or ill call the police. He came at me. Now I'm 6'6" 325lbs and he was about 5'8" and 165lbs. I hit him right on the button and he fell like a ton of bricks. His eyes were wide open and he was convulsing for about a minute I kinda though he was going to die. I called 911 and told them the situation. They told me to hide the guns and get everyone out of the house. I did. I grabbed the bad guy and threw him out in the yard. The cops showed up and made everyone get on the ground and checked us all for guns. they found my gun and his gun in the house in the oven. They took his gun and gave me back my C9. On his phone they found a suicide note. I'm glad he didn't make me shoot him but i would have emptied the magizine in his back if he made a wrong move. All in all im glad of the out come. The poliece said I should have called them first and never entered the house, but thats my fathers home and I will defend it to the death.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Mornin rostenoc,
Glad it turned out that way, ya did good. Since he left a suicide note and the police wouldn't of went in like you did, you probably saved you dad's life.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
WOW sounds like an interesting day! Did the 911 operator tell you to hide guns in case the whack job came to before the cops get there? Also I must say that I am not sure I would have give the guy a chance to leave. He would either leave with the coroner or the cops! He would just come back later if you let him leave or he would gone else where to get some death by cops.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the 911 operator said that the officers didnt even want to see a gun when they pulled up and to hide them.

yeah i just wanted him to leave and not have to get the cops involved because everyone was drunk and I smelled something funny in the air if you know what i mean. didnt want to get people arrested for smoking i have no problem with people having fun it was a party after all. but they didnt say a word about it and they were in the house a long time.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Glad to hear that it came out okay, this time. But I wouldn't advise anyone reading this to try it, it could come out to a bad situation.

Sure had all the needed elements there to be reading about a bad outcome on the news. :brow:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.