Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Modify, or leave stock?

Hi-point C9 mods and customization

9K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Johnny c9 
#1 ·
Hey y'all! New-ish hi-point owner, and gotta say I'm in love. I did a few modifications and would love to see the other forum members creations! I've gotten compliments from straight up "glock-bros" that said they wouldn't mind it in their safe lol. Only got a few pistols and a rifle, but this is my EDC and couldn't love it more. Wish I could fashion a way to get the zinc alloy chamber thing I saw on a YouTube video but can't seem to find the company that CNC'd em.

So, let's see what y'all got! :D
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Wood stain
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Wood stain

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Welcome!

Methinks you'd need clown pants to be able to conceal that with all those mods, lol.
Welcome!

Methinks you'd need clown pants to be able to conceal that with all those mods, lol.

Truck gun?
Actually, both a truck gun and cc xD after the upgraded springs and polishing and about 300 rounds without a misfeed/fail to extract, I trust it to protect me, but if I lost it I wouldn't be like heartbroken necessarily lol. I'll just get another one and do it again xD Mom rocks!

Truck gun?

#7 ·
I was thinking the same thing. ^^ But maybe he is learning and the Hi point is a good starter gun to destroy or make a fun gun. And That kids is my nice for the day. Now back to the regularly scheduled Assholishness

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.