Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone put one on their hi-point? pics? i don't see how it would mount? any suggestions on a budget flash light for my C9? i want it for home defense so i don't have to look around for a flash light. i want something that attaches to my pistol.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Why not just leave one beside the C9 and have it handy right there. I know of no mounts made for the C9 at all since it has no rail. Maybe you could rig something up.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Sorry there are no mounts for a C9 just keep a flashlight hand I carried mine for 5 years armed security and used the cross arm method [I think it's called Harris I can't remeber anymore]

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Sorry there are no mounts for a C9 just keep a flashlight hand I carried mine for 5 years armed security and used the cross arm method [I think it's called Harris I can't remeber anymore]
Sign of old age?
But yea, just think of how the cops do it, and do that. The end.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
I AM old you young squirt!!!
I know ya old fart ;)
Just kidding here before it gets outta hand.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
For real though Shooter, 49 isn't old at all. I'm sure you remember back when you were 22. Seems like last week huh?
Back to the original poster, I did a quick google search and came up with nothing.
Didn't bushman at one time have something rigged up that wrapped around the frame and the slide? Or was that for a red dot on a C9?

Edit: I found the link and yes it was for optics not a flashlight, still pretty cool for all of you who havent seen it...
http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/index.php/topic,11613.msg129281.html#msg129281

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
That was not on a C9 it was a 40 cal. C9 has no mount under the slide and in order to attach one you would have to do it over the serial number.

Oh and BTW wait till YOU get to be 49 and have done some of the crap I have thru the years. I've got a body of an 80 yr old.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
actually if you look closely its a .45 ACP!!!

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
actually if you look closely its a .45 ACP!!!
40, 45 same frame
now now you two...don't get into trouble like godless and i did...lol
LOL! Its pretty obvious him and I are just jabbing with each other. Shooter's a pretty cool guy that just lets it roll, doesn't take anything too seriously, especially my age comments.

·
Registered
1 Posts
my high point C 9 has grooves under the slide but you will have two notch the slide to access them.I've seen it on the internet.I will be doing that to mine when I find a tactical light that I think will work

·
Hey! Get Off My Lawn!
3,613 Posts
I don't see the point of adding 'stuff' to a sidearm that prevents you from then being able to use a proper holster. You can't walk around town just carrying it in your hand.... :confused:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts