Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention all 45 and 9mm. Hi-Point carbiner's "WHY IS IT"… There is no mention having or wanting to have a suppressor, on their HP carbine. Suppressors have been mention one way or another for every caliber, and gun manufactured. Except for Hi-Point. Makes me wonder if there is smoothing lacking in the use of suppressors and Hi-Point carbines

·
Super Moderator
28,537 Posts
You know that the carbine barrels come pre-threaded from the factory don't you?

·
Administrator
24,793 Posts
What, the folks with forties don't get to have suppressors too?

$500 - $1,000 can, $200 stamp, $275-ish carbine...

Not sure I would spend that much money on a dedicated can for a Hi Point.

·
Premium Member
6,866 Posts
If I spent the money on a can and Tax stamp, it sure as hell would not go onto one of my HP Carbines!

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
It is threaded you know. Like unscrew it from the MAC-10 you can't afford to buy and put it on your HiPoint. The tax stamp is the most expensive part.

·
Premium Member
35,989 Posts
Attention all 45 and 9mm. Hi-Point carbiner's "WHY IS IT"… There is no mention having or wanting to have a suppressor, on their HP carbine. Suppressors have been mention one way or another for every caliber, and gun manufactured. Except for Hi-Point. Makes me wonder if there is smoothing lacking in the use of suppressors and Hi-Point carbines
Nothing lacking. But if you have the money to buy a can, you probably also have a better host to put it on.

·
Premium Member
35,989 Posts
If I spent the money on a can and Tax stamp, it sure as hell would not go onto one of my HP Carbines!
If I bought a .45 can, I would sure as hell use it on my HP carbines.
Mostly because I don't have any other threaded barrels in .40, 10 mm, or .45.

That said, I think the next can will be 30 caliber.

Reactions: Rabidwookie

·
Registered
182 Posts
The main reason I bought my 4595 carbine was to suppress it. It's the very least expensive 45 carbine out there. I know the cost of the can plus the 200 bucks is much more than the gun but it's what I want. I've got the can sitting in my gun store's safe waiting and waiting and waiting for my tax stamp.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would love to suppress my AR-10 and HP 4595, but I won't pay the $200 tax and I don't want to be on this administration's primary gun-grab list.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,882 Posts
I would love to suppress my AR-10 and HP 4595, but I won't pay the $200 tax and I don't want to be on this administration's primary gun-grab list.
You already are on a list if you joined a gun forum or Facebook gun page.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,882 Posts
Which one ya talking about? If you are on a gun board they already know you.
Are you saying that this could possibly be a gun forum? And this on isn't usually the first stop into the wild world of gun forums. Hell so many of use have posted our names here the ATF knows us already

·
Premium Member
6,866 Posts
Are you saying that this could possibly be a gun forum? And this on isn't usually the first stop into the wild world of gun forums. Hell so many of use have posted our names here the ATF knows us already
Don't tell the new guy that. Ya may cause a panic attack for him. :)

·
Premium Member
6,866 Posts
They already knew when I purchased the gun (background check). I'm not stupid - no need to insinuate that. reread my posts for my actual point.
Well, you made little sense on either of your 2 only posts. Well, this post of yours sure does scream stupid to me.
Grumpy sucker aren't you?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, you made little sense on either of your 2 only posts. Well, this post of yours sure does scream stupid to me.
Grumpy sucker aren't you?
Not really. Just don't care much for pompous presumptuous trolls who can't understand a simple point. Are you on the welcoming committee here? Or have you run off all the good folks already?

·
Premium Member
6,866 Posts
Not really. Just don't care much for pompous presumptuous trolls who can't understand a simple point. Are you on the welcoming committee here? Or have you run off all the good folks already?
What a loser you are. Or, are you just a Twat-Waffle?

·
Premium Member
6,541 Posts
I've got several cans in different calibers and they get used on numerous firearms of said calibers.
I threaded my Hi-Point barrels myself since Hi-Point wasn't selling threaded barrels when I got mine.

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
He's a peckerhead that does hit and runs on members. I am stunned he started with a new member so soon. Just stuff it right back in his face and fart in his general direction.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts