Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention all 45 and 9mm. Hi-Point carbiner's "WHY IS IT"… There is no mention having or wanting to have a suppressor, on their HP carbine. Suppressors have been mention one way or another for every caliber, and gun manufactured. Except for Hi-Point. Makes me wonder if there is smoothing lacking in the use of suppressors and Hi-Point carbines

·
Super Moderator
28,370 Posts
You know that the carbine barrels come pre-threaded from the factory don't you?

·
Administrator
24,380 Posts
What, the folks with forties don't get to have suppressors too?

$500 - $1,000 can, $200 stamp, $275-ish carbine...

Not sure I would spend that much money on a dedicated can for a Hi Point.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
If I spent the money on a can and Tax stamp, it sure as hell would not go onto one of my HP Carbines!

·
Registered
27 Posts
It is threaded you know. Like unscrew it from the MAC-10 you can't afford to buy and put it on your HiPoint. The tax stamp is the most expensive part.

·
Premium Member
35,667 Posts
Attention all 45 and 9mm. Hi-Point carbiner's "WHY IS IT"… There is no mention having or wanting to have a suppressor, on their HP carbine. Suppressors have been mention one way or another for every caliber, and gun manufactured. Except for Hi-Point. Makes me wonder if there is smoothing lacking in the use of suppressors and Hi-Point carbines
Nothing lacking. But if you have the money to buy a can, you probably also have a better host to put it on.

Reactions: CowboyBob

·
Premium Member
35,667 Posts
If I spent the money on a can and Tax stamp, it sure as hell would not go onto one of my HP Carbines!
If I bought a .45 can, I would sure as hell use it on my HP carbines.
Mostly because I don't have any other threaded barrels in .40, 10 mm, or .45.

That said, I think the next can will be 30 caliber.

Reactions: Rabidwookie

·
Registered
181 Posts
The main reason I bought my 4595 carbine was to suppress it. It's the very least expensive 45 carbine out there. I know the cost of the can plus the 200 bucks is much more than the gun but it's what I want. I've got the can sitting in my gun store's safe waiting and waiting and waiting for my tax stamp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts