Hi-Point Customer Service HELP

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by oldguyAZ, Jun 16, 2014.

1. oldguyAZ

oldguyAZ Member

AZ
    I have been trying continuously for the last three days to get thru to customer service by phone. All I get is a continuously busy signal.

I have a bent firing pin on my C-9, and need to find out how to replace it.

The numbers listed for the C-9 service on Hi-Points website are: 419-747-9444 & 419-747-6095.

Does anyone have a " secret " number that may work?

Also they do not list any email address, but I guess if they don't answer their phones, they probably wouldn't answer their email either.

Can anyone help with additional information?

2. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

They close early on Fridays and are closed on both Saturdays and Sundays. You should be able to get through today (Monday) if you keep trying. The 'redial' button is your friend. ;)

3. oldguyAZ

oldguyAZ Member

AZ
    Thanks, been trying Thursday, Friday & today. No luck yet.

4. talon

talon the banned wagon

all you can do is keep trying.

5. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

I needed to send my C9 in and got tired of trying to get thru so I printed a sheet describing the issue and sent it in with the gun. Got it back 2 weeks later. If you just need parts, snail mail may work.

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

6. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

I have only needed to call twice. Both times I called first thin gin the morning. I'm talking like 7:3 am Eastern, or whatever it was. Literally, right after they opened for the day. Got right though both times.

7. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I call @ 6:59 am EST. It will ring busy, I hang up & hit redial couple of times. Wa Laa! I get MoM every time. She has the sweetest voice, always ready to help! Never bring up how many times you have called & didn't get a response. This is a very small company, maybe 2-3 people in customer service? Don't tic them off 1st thing in the morning, so everybody else gets bad CS the rest of the day?

8. Pretty much what I do too, and I get through every time; and being kind to the person on the other end goes a long way no matter where you call...

9. you will catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

I have called them three or four times over the years. Nothing negative to say about it.

Maybe you aren't holding your mouth right when you dial.

10. oldguyAZ

oldguyAZ Member

AZ
    Thanks guys!

Persistence did pay off. I got thru & like one of you said it sounds like there is only one person who handles the warranty work, while doing other stuff.

They said they would mail one out right away.

11. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

12. dirtroadrider

dirtroadrider War Eagle Member

no busy signal with email

I sent a email for a magazine issue. I got a reply the next day and a new magazine in 5 days. So I suggest you send a email with the problem you are having also include the serial number. I bet you will get a reply in less than 24 hrs. Try the addresses listed below.

Accessories Sales Questions:
    [email protected]

General Inquiries:
    [email protected]

13. HiPointArmorer

HiPointArmorer Member

WA
    You can always send them a message on Facebook with the part you need and your address. Worked for me I had my parts in a few days.

14. bigfrank330

bigfrank330 Member

I called this morning before they opened
    left message
    got a call back at 8:20
    The woman said parts will ship out today

15. bigfrank330

bigfrank330 Member

Called on Wednesday left message -- was called back hours later
    Got my parts today (Friday) in the mail