Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Why would I buy that for $14.95 when I can get all the Info & help I need right here! :wink:

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol. I figured someone had an extra $15. burning a hole in their pocket. I'm kinda curious myself...

·
Registered
2,031 Posts

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
My guess is some enterprising hack has culled our forum for data, Compiled it into a homeade booklet, added some common knowledge fluff,
and plans to make some cash off the experience and commonly shared info.
It would be interesting to see how much could be directly traced to posted information from this forum.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Looks like a video, not a book? Unless I'm reading wrong. That would take a bit of effort, to make it look pro and all. But agree 1000% - go to HERE, or send it in.

On the other hand - we've suggested this many times to noobs here and been met with "Yeah, but I like to take mine apart!" So maybe some value add.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Aahhhhhhhhhhh, arggg, oomph, iieeeeeeee
My Hi-Point-itis is trying to make me buy the book.
HELP ME SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE

·
Registered
870 Posts
Aahhhhhhhhhhh, arggg, oomph, iieeeeeeee
My Hi-Point-itis is trying to make me buy the book.
HELP ME SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE
Hold off...

PM your email address, and I'll send you something...
I pulled out my C9 and CF380.

I held them and fondled them.

I sniffed them and cycled several rounds thru them.

I read a lot of posts here on HPFF.

I feel much better now. :dance:

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My guess is some enterprising hack has culled our forum for data, Compiled it into a homeade booklet, added some common knowledge fluff,
It would be interesting to see how much could be directly traced to posted information from this forum.
This is pretty much what it is. Not a bad publication, he just borrowed a lot from here (and admits it) and put a price tag on it. Still, it's handy to have all the info. in a notebook or on the hard drive.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
This is pretty much what it is. Not a bad publication, he just borrowed a lot from here (and admits it) and put a price tag on it. Still, it's handy to have all the info. in a notebook or on the hard drive.
If the information here is considered public property, and he gives us credit for it, isnt it the american way to put something together and sell it?

You buy the book, you dont have to put up with forum search engines, which we all know are a PITA, and people saying OMG, that was just talked about last week, or that has to be the most stupid question ever asked, or you are a troll comments.

They just thumb through the book, find the info they need and go on with their lives.

Not everyone wants to be a forum member, they just want to own a Hi Point perhaps?

Just my .12 cents (inflation)

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
sounds good waltham... I know some people like that...

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How could you not like us? We're adorable.

Compared to GlockTalk or especially AR15.Com, the people around here are a pleasure. Actually, everyone here has been real nice to me. I've just started reading a few "duh" type responses on here, but by-and-large, everyone here is pretty cool. I hope it stays that way.

G

·
Just my .12 cents (inflation)
Inflation has only made it go from .02 to.12. Where do you live?
:lol:

Here inflation has raised it from .02 to .50 and getting ready for another increase.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts