Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have been looking everywhere and cannot find a decent holster for the C9 and im asking you guys who makes a good holster for the C9 for CCW I will never use an in waist band holster because my friend is now down 1 nut since he had one and had an AD. I have a fobus which I love but I wish it had a thumb break on it and if all else fails I may take a fobus and add a thumb break or just design my own. A shoulder holster may fit the bill but there so action movie cliche so this thread is only about Hi-point holsters and where to get them.

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im gonna see if I can find someone to make me a custom holster like the fobus but with level 2 retention since I just got my card telling me to come down and pick up my Concealed weapons permit got final approval

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thats nice but I wonder if its too big to conceal Im gonna try a shoulder holster I just ordered one

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks shooter I wanted a holster like (dont laugh) walker texas ranger I like that holster he has and shooter found it but will a C9 fit in that

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanks Dr. Dave I just ordered one for my C9 and at 15.00 you cant beat it with a stick :mrgreen: so now I will have 4 holsters:
fobus
crossman airsoft holster
shoulder holster(on order)
Universal Belt Holster(on order)

amazon.com really hacks me off as it takes forever for stuff to ship and arrive

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.