Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks shooter I wanted a holster like (dont laugh) walker texas ranger I like that holster he has and shooter found it but will a C9 fit in that

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanks Dr. Dave I just ordered one for my C9 and at 15.00 you cant beat it with a stick :mrgreen: so now I will have 4 holsters:
fobus
crossman airsoft holster
shoulder holster(on order)
Universal Belt Holster(on order)

amazon.com really hacks me off as it takes forever for stuff to ship and arrive

· Registered
959 Posts
I will be going to apply for my CCW soon, and I plan on using my new c9 as my carry pistol. I was personally thinking about using a shoulder holster (if I can find a good one), but I have a question about all of these belt holsters. does the fact that most of these holsters are clip on not bother anyone? I normally carry a knife on my belt, and there have been several times when teh knife has fell off of my belt, from regular movement. I would think that a belt clip on a gun just isn't a very practical idea since it would seem to be easier for someone to snatch it, or for the holster to come off with the gun in a situation where you would need to draw your weapon. I have thought about a belt holster, but i'm not sure how comfortable they would be on me( i'm a little overweight)

· Registered
870 Posts
I bought the Hi-Point Firearms, Fabric Holster. It is a lot like their guns; well made, stout, and (in some eyes) not good looking. Personally, I like it.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.