Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
awhile back ago there was a thread about hlsters fitting Hi point pistols. I did a little research and got the part numbers of the holsters that are claimed to fit:

C9 and CF 380
OWB
Vega #N150
Vega - #T258
Houston Holster #RPHP
Safariland Nylok Snap Strap Field Right Handed Holster - # 4073
Uncle Mike's side kick - #16
Uncle Mike's side kick - #15
FOBUS standard - #HP2
Galco M5X - #M5X464
Crosman air pistol holster -one size fits all
federal holsterworks - #4
Bulldog extreme holster - size 30
bulldog hybrid holster - size 7
ProTech intimidator - size 30
sportsmans guide belt slide holster - size Large
BlackHawk Cordura - size medium
Bianchi - 14A

IWB
Galco Stow and go INSIDE THE PANT HOLSTER #STO225

Shoulder holster
UTG Deluxe Universal Horizontal Shoulder Holster (claims "universal fit")
Uncle Mikes pro-pak # 15
Bulldog Deluxe Shoulder Harness (horizontal) Size 31

JCP and JHP
OWB
KNJ - size 16?

If I find any more I'll post them.

please note: the only holster that I personally own is the crosman air pistol holster, therefore I can only personally vouch for that particular one. The holsters I have listed are either claimed by te manufacturer to fit the weapon, or claimed by an owner to fit them.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
That post is an AWESOME piece of information to have on this thread... I vote for PrimalSeal to delete my post and make this a STICKY!

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
double that. can some admin please sticky this thread.

·
Registered
514 Posts
and a third vote to sticky this......good stuff.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
updated OP to include a couple of more holsters, to organize and to add a "buyer beware"

·
Registered
514 Posts
i too will vouch for the crossman..(with a c9). i have one and it fits like a dream.

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
i found a federal holsterworks brand at academy sports for $14. size 4, comes with extra magazine pouch and adjustable thumb break strap.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have an Uncle Mikes sidekick #15 that fits both my C9 and my .40 Sigma perfectly.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gabriel, Nowonmai, I added ya'lls holster sizes to the OP as well.
ya'll don't mind do you?

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
I got one of the fedral holsters....works great for the c9

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I have an Uncle Mike's #15 in-the-pants style that fits great. Pretty much all Uncle Mike's #15's will fit.

G

·
Outstanding info. I also currently have a Crosman holster and agree that it's an excellent fit. The only thing I don't like is the buckle/snap deal. Been looking at an Uncle Mike's because of the nice thumb break and now I know what size fits.

Thanks.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Outstanding info. I also currently have a Crosman holster and agree that it's an excellent fit. The only thing I don't like is the buckle/snap deal. Been looking at an Uncle Mike's because of the nice thumb break and now I know what size fits.

Thanks.
yeah the buckle/snap thing aggravates me too, but once you prctice with it, you kind of get the hang of a smooth, not so fast draw. I have been thinking about "modifying" mine a little. it was only 7 dollars, if I mess it up, oh well.

G

·
yeah the buckle/snap thing aggravates me too, but once you prctice with it, you kind of get the hang of a smooth, not so fast draw. I have been thinking about "modifying" mine a little. it was only 7 dollars, if I mess it up, oh well.
Yep, that's what I said when I bought mine. We now have a couple extra that I'm modifying to work underseat in the wifes car and truck. The Crosmans also fit her Glock 22 perfectly, and if I totally destoy them before making them work, who cares.

Maybe Wally World will even take them back once I'm done ruining them. :shock:

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Yep, that's what I said when I bought mine. We now have a couple extra that I'm modifying to work underseat in the wifes car and truck. The Crosmans also fit her Glock 22 perfectly, and if I totally destoy them before making them work, who cares.

Maybe Wally World will even take them back once I'm done ruining them. :shock:
You live in South Carolina, right?
No firearm is to be anywhere besides the glovebox or trunk. If you have a cwp, you may have it concealed on you, you may also have it inside a garment's pocket, given if you were to put the garment on, the firearm would be concealed. A firearm under the seat is a quick way to get a "Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon" charge. I strongly suggest against you doing this, and i hope you take this the right way...

G

·
Don't forget the Pro Tech line. I have a Pro Tech Outdoors brand,"intimidator". It is a perfect holster for the C-9. It also has the front pouch for an extra mag. I love mine because it offers several ways to carry your pistol all in one holster.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Don't forget the Pro Tech line. I have a Pro Tech Outdoors brand,"intimidator". It is a perfect holster for the C-9. It also has the front pouch for an extra mag. I love mine because it offers several ways to carry your pistol all in one holster.
is there a size or a specific model? I saw those when I was looking, but I never saw a specific one.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts