Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
the only thing I dont get, and maybe I am wrong, but all the carbines take the same mag as their little sister handgun, except for the 9mm ?

·
Administrator
24,926 Posts
the only thing I dont get, and maybe I am wrong, but all the carbines take the same mag as their little sister handgun, except for the 9mm ?
Pretty much. Haven't heard anything from HP if the CF380 and 3895 will be able to share mags yet.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would HOPE they are the same. I have both 9's & get the mags mixed up.
I finally marked them so I know at a glance which is which.

Also have both 45's & there is no difference.

·
Premium Member
21,441 Posts
Just friggin great! :mad: Now the availability will go down and the prices will go up.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Hi Point in American rifleman magazine

Nice to see them cover it just got it yesterday :)

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
It mentioned the owner, Tom Deeb, is retiring and selling the company to Strassell's Machine, Inc. I wonder how that will affect warranties and service. Prices????

·
Premium Member
3,954 Posts
It mentioned the owner, Tom Deeb, is retiring and selling the company to Strassell's Machine, Inc. I wonder how that will affect warranties and service. Prices????
Not sure I like that. Service can't get much better with Deeb at the helm. Time will tell. Anyone taking bets?
Lets hope it does not turnout like - "IF" Anthony Imperato sold Henry to Dodge Motor Co.

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Love the idea of dipped camo patterns, but a carbine in .380 ACP? I love my 995TS, but would not be a big fan of a .380 in a rifle platform...a little too weak. JMHO.

·
Premium Member
36,045 Posts
Love the idea of dipped camo patterns, but a carbine in .380 ACP? I love my 995TS, but would not be a big fan of a .380 in a rifle platform...a little too weak. JMHO.
But the 16 inch barrel pushes the .380 up to decent energy levels, adds 300 fps to most loads..;)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe HP is trying to appeal to more female shooters. I know quite a few women that shoot & carry a 380.

·
Premium Member
21,441 Posts
But the 16 inch barrel pushes the .380 up to decent energy levels, adds 300 fps to most loads..;)
You forgot to mention it drops the price of the ammo, and raises the availability :p

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,905 Posts
Evil shoots a 4595 when I let her out of the box. O crap she snuck out ;-) this is for the ass pic that keeps showing up ;-)

Attachments

·
Just a Man
14,185 Posts
Evil shoots a 4595 when I let her out of the box. O crap she snuck out ;-) this is for the ass pic that keeps showing up ;-)
That's pretty good!.........

·
Just a Man
14,185 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,441 Posts
don't know what you mean by that; I can buy 9mm a LOT cheaper than 380. :rolleyes:
Sorrry! My sarcasm button on my keyboard is broken............gotta read my mind! :D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts