Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This months issue of Guns Magazine has an article on the Hi-Point .45.

The gist of the article is that it's a good gun like the C9 was when they did the write-up on that. The article states that it is ugly and heavy but that it works very well with a wide variety of ammo, that it is reliable and mentions the price and trigger pull that is better than some guns costing much more. The author also states that he is impressed with the accuracy with an average group size of 1.25 inches at 10 yards using 12 different kinds of ammo.

Tell us something we didn't know :D

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Next on my hi-point list is the .45. It's too bad hi point doesn't make a 1911 standard frame.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Next on my hi-point list is the .45. It's too bad hi point doesn't make a 1911 standard frame.
Yeah, I'm thinking of another Hi-Point. The .45 this time.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Why couldn't this have waited until after I got my .45? Just what I need is something else to drive up the prices!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Once again the gun gods have smiled upon us Hi point owners and snubbed the all knowing gun snobs of this world.

Sure glad I got my .45 before this article now every one will want to buy a JHP 45

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
I have only seen 2 HP's in my area in the last month or so, no one has them, one local dealer (being 1.5 hrs away) has about 100 on order he says they will be in any day, but I will believe it when i see em

1 - 8 of 8 Posts