Hi point in the news again

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by sonic2wb, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    The father said that his son was a cancer survivor who had become confused. Based on the son's behavior, he sounds more like someone who was simply a psychopath. It takes pure evil to participate in the kinds of activities that he did before he finally got caught. That kind of malevolent behavior doesn't just manifest itself out of nowhere.

It's unfortunate that the father, a previously law abiding citizen, had to go down for his son's actions. Our system is getting to the point that people's kids are increasingly becoming legal liabilities. If this keeps up, many parents are going to have little choice but to kick their miscreants out and into State custody in order to stave off potential future legal trouble.

2. RobbK

RobbK Member

I just watched drugs inc and they had kitchen table full of hi points oddly the drug dealers kept refering to them as glocks. How dare call hi points glocks

3. bluharley

bluharley Member

It seems anything that goes bang is a glock to them, never mind what's stamped on them. Or maybe they are just trying to impress the film crew. Or maybe they are just so f___ing stupid.....etc.

4. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

There are two kinds of semi auto pistols. Glocks and imitation wannabe Glocks.

-footsteps running away-

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

5. Think1st

Florida
    Yep, I'd say that's the case.

6. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

The answer bluharley, is "C" , All the above. Had it been a Samurai sword, it would have simply been called a sword, or large knife, and the dad would have gotten a slap on the wrist. Just more proof of the ignorance and bias of the bought and paid for media. I am really amazed the mother of that freak that did the Connecticut shooting isn't locked away for life for the same ridiculous reasons.
    On that same note, look at all the liberal bleeding heart outpour for the poor little misguided, obviously sexually abused as a child b**tards that did the Boston Marathon gig. IMO the whole country is going down the toilet in a hurry; and largely because of the media and those that support it. I'm sure we know who they are.
    Whew! I feel better now.
    Thank You

7. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Fixed it for you:

There are two kinds of semi auto pistols. 1911's and imitation wannabe 1911's.

No footsteps running away when you have a 1911.:D

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum[/QUOTE]

8. Think1st

Florida
    He killed her before going to the school. Even New England authoritarians won't arrest dead people.

9. Lol. I was about to post that.

10. TRWXXA

TRWXXA Member

But they still allow them to vote.

11. Think1st

Florida
    Only for Democrats...

12. raubvogel

raubvogel Member

Dr. Frankenstein to aisle 5. Dr Frankesntein to aisle 5. Please revive this person so we have someone to send to jail

13. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Heeheehee!......

14. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Not to long ago in Florida the next victim of the "Whiteout" or "knockout game" was asked by one of the assailants if he had a "Glock." They just wanted to make sure he wasn't armed before they started pummeling him.

15. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

Glad mine are grown.

16. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Your right Think1st. I had forgotten about that. There are so many any more, it's hard to keep up :confused:

17. CCSir

CCSir Member

Ohio
    I was watching "Gangland" one time and they were calling them "G-Heavies" or what I figured out was short for "Glock Heavies".

I believe it was the same episode that one guy with his "G-Heavy" had a purple snap cap in the chamber. He showed the camera and said something to the effect that "you gotta fear the purple bullet":rolleyes:

I had to just laugh.;)

18. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

I'm down to one, the others are 20, but I never worried about them doing something like that....