Hi-Point is killing me

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by OkSlim, Mar 26, 2016.

1. OkSlim

OkSlim Member

I joined here a couple months ago. I used to have a 45 Hi-Point pistol and I loaned it to my brother for several years. He died of pancreatic cancer and his ***** wife wouldn't give me my gun back.

Before he passed, he did give me these and she didn't know about it.

An Army 44 and Navy 38 plus a knife he made out of a circular saw blade
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So when sportsmans guide sent me an email I immediately bought the 45JHP for $130.00 delivered. I loved it from the start. My buddies gave me grief and I also loved that.

So I spent 21 dollars on boa grips, 100 on a laserlyte and 60 on extra mags.

Then I bought the carbine for $301.00 delivered, tru glo red dot, flashlight, muzzle brake, tacstar foregrip that I immediately took off and ordered a hi-point grip.

I had the carbine for almost a month before I shot it now I have shot it 3 days in a row and I love it more everytime.

My point is I think I am gonna buy the pistol and the carbine in 9mm becasue 45 ammo is expensive to just go out and target shoot all day.

Got an overseas vacation coming up and I am a commissioned salesman. My checks for the first 3 or 4 months of the year aren't that great until I hit my bogey but then they get bigger.

Plus my wife is all over my ass for buying more guns. We have a walk in closet that is a , closet, tornado shelter, and gun safe. She has said that If anyone is here and a tornado comes, I will have to throw guns out. I told her her shoes and clothes would be first.

So I guess I am now addicted to a brand that everyone loves to ridicule and for some reason, I really enjoy the grief.

Plus if they give me too much grief I will pull out a kimber, les baer or Wilson combat and let them shoot it and I will outshoot them with the JHP.

2. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    I didn't know SG had deals like that!

Why wouldn't the wife return the gun? Did she know it was a loaner?

3. ArmyRover

ArmyRover Supporting Member

They have it right now for 145 delivered

4. Hansj3

Hansj3 Supporting Member

Does anybody know

5. Hansj3

Hansj3 Supporting Member

Anyone know where it ships from? I live up the road from their wherehouse

6. Moestooge

Moestooge Member

The JHP 45 is my favorite H-P, and the other models are well worth owning.

7. OkSlim

OkSlim Member

I have been a member there for a couple of years. I think it's $29.95 a year.

Saved way more than that on ammo.

You can have them alert you when a certain caliber or brand comes up for sale.

Members get 5% off stuff plus a lot of times they give even more of a discount.

I usually wait until something is on sale and they also have a code for free shipping over 49.95.

I got a notice a couple of days ago for a hell of deal on carhart jeans.

That is if you can wear a 30wx48l or a 48wx26 inseam.

I did get a good deal on an underarmor hoodie a while back.

Mostly buy ammo though.

8. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

9. Hansj3

Hansj3 Supporting Member

If you think that's bad you should see their retail outlet