Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
while digging around trying to uncover some new holster choices for the C9, I decided to use the cheaper than dirt "holster wizard" and realized that while they don't list the "C9" as a choice, they do list the "JS9", and the "JS9" compact. I assumed that it was just a typo, since teh barrel lengths matched up (3.5" for the compact) but that brings me to the question. exactly what the hell is the JS9? was it teh pre polymer designation, or just a misprint by CTD?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Tried to post some pictures but they would not come through. So here is the url for the info on the Stallard JS9.

Stallard I think became HiPoint at some time.

MADE IN 1991 BY STALLARD ARMS,INC.,MANSFIELD,OH.,THIS NEW MODEL JS9 SINGLE ACTION 9MM SEMI-AUTO PISTOL HAS A 4.5" BARREL,STEEL SLIDE,POLYMER FRAME,BLACK SATIN FINISH,BLACK COPOLYMER SYNTHETIC GRIPS,THUMB SAFETY,LOADED CHAMBER INDICATOR,COCKED PISTOL INDICATOR,FIXED SIGHTS AND WEIGHS 39 OZ. COMES WITH FACTORY PLASTIC BOX,TWO 9RD. MAGS,MANUAL,DOSKOSPORT LOCKABLE HARD CASE,TRIGGER LOCK,CLEANING BRUSH AND 9MM SNAP-CAP(PRACTICE AMMO)-ALL NEW. BUYER PAYS ACTUAL COST OF S/H TO AN FFL DEALER. NOT LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA. NEW YORK STATE RESIDENTS PAY COUNTY SALES TAX. MONEY ORDER OR CERTIFIED FUNDS.

http://www.auctionarms.com/Search/DisplayItem.cfm?ItemNum=7833754.0

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.